1.11 Bots & Editors Sticky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER!

BattleForums is not responsible for the loss of your account and neither are the makers of any of the programs you might download from this site. Any complaining will result in a warning and closing of their topic. Once again, BattleForums will not be held responsible for the loss of your account.
USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK!​

Bot Downloads

Bot Guides/FAQS

Editors

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
mm.Bot For 1.11

mm.Bot By Manus-Magnus

Diablo 2 Lod 1.11 Bot...

- Eldritch, Shenk, Pindelskin runs are possible with all classes.
- Pickit and IDING trough the PKID.ini (Internal Pickit), gamble.
- Corpse recovery, merc resurrection, heal, potions, repair, stashing.
- Monsters detection, Relative to blocks moves giving pretty accuracy.
- All difficulties, Solo or Battle mode, multiple log files, and much options.
- Realm Down / Game Not Exist detection & delays/scripts associated.
- Diablo Clone IP finder & scripts/idle associated (up to 3 IP search)

These features are done without any hook/hack in game memory space.
This is the only bot, as i know, that is 100% autoit/pixels detection based.

The mm.BOT use a MOD thats change some graphics allowing a near perfect pathing
for Npc, Monsters, and items management. This Bot also use "advanced" sequencing;
Thats means you can define yourself near all actions done out of town like monsters
attack, life check for char/merc/monsters, pickit, chicken, and much others things.
Alot of sequences are already available, like this: mm.Bot Scripts

Example With CL Sorceress

My botting character is a Chain Lightning sorceress that do Eldritch and Pindleskin
runs. All others builts are possible, with 1,2 or 3 monsters. This one is an example.

Desktop screenshot:

Im in 1024*768 like most people; the bot was running since more than 10 hours
and i took this screen, note that the splashtextscreen is just usefull to know the full
status and event history: 472 runs with 331 items gambled and 915 items identified.
The success rate was very fair with 96.6%, 11 items have been stashed, no death
for my character and merc. 73.2% of time have been pure "running" (exclude create
games, pauses, and gamble time). At any time it can paused/stopped with hotkeys.

As you can see the average runtime was 56.7 seconds not so bad, considering the amount
of identified and gambled items. Strong Hammerdin built can do 3 bosses in ~60 seconds..

Note: All this is now relevant to Blizzard game create restrictions, new features of mm.bot
are still able to detect RD/GNE problems and to deal with them with accuracy & reliability.

The Run Start

Near everytime Malah is visited for item identfication; logical with an average of 2 items
per game. We can see green blocks and green prefix at front of Malah name in menus;
The bot use a dedicated game mod that create these block / fonts to make possible
reading text, manage npc, manage path, detect monsters functions. Mod is essential.

Freeze Merc

Merc is the key for secure and fast runs with sorceress, i use a standard Act2 freeze merc
with not bad stuff; Ethereal unique Thresher "Repear'sToll"socketed with shael, Ethereal
unique mesh armor "Shaftstop" clean, Ethereal Tiara "Kira's guardian" clean. After alot
of compares i can say that the Thresher is the best weapon, decrepify owns all: it will cut
physical immunities, double the life leech, reduce by 50% monsters speed and damages.

Eldritch Attack

Firstly the bot will take Act 5 Wp, make few teleports to Eldritch monster and will start
by 1 lightning attack of few seconds, usually Eldritch have something like 60% chance
to die in this attack, after this one the chain lightning attack is done, and will be casted
in monsters direction, the mod give them few pink blocks, allowing targeting ! Chain
Lighting have the hability to hit ~11 monsters in 1 cast... CL sorce is just a butcher.

Since mod give monsters detection, btw we will be able to detect monsters death.
Lightning & fire are the only elemental trees allowing 3 "near town" bosses runs.
Pindle is always immune to poison, Eldritch & Shenk are immune to cold.

Eldritch Pickup items

Wheee Eldritch is dead, again... once this little job done interresting items will be picked.
The bot will press "Show items" key and will literraly read items names on the ground.
When a good item (defined throught Pkid.ini file) is found it will simply click on it.

Gamble

Must admit i was lucky while taking these screenshots. Especially with the gamble part.
Like pickit and iding, gambled items are simply scanned and their stats compared with
configuration defined into the Pkid.ini, this ring was nice, but i also get some good caster
rings with fast cast rate and much mods. Amulets can be gambled too (include uniques)

Some rare items statistics.

These rares are not the best but i paste some of them, to give an idea of their potential.
Remember that rares items can be upgraded to elite version throught a cheap cube recipe.

03/08 18:01:29> XRare Battle Cestus. Statistics:
+1 to Traps (Assassin Only)
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+398% Enhanced Damage
+236 to Attack Rating
+1 to Fade (Assassin Only)

* 03/18 14:12:57> XRare Long Sword. Statistics:
12% Chance to cast level 4 Nova on striking
+20% Increased Attack Speed
+395% Enhanced Damage
+181 to Attack Rating
Adds 21-56 fire damage
4% Life stolen per hit

03/23 13:41:51> XRare Heavy Bracers. Statistics:
3% Life stolen per hit
+57% Enhanced Defense
+14 to Strength
Lightning Resist +27%

04/05 03:50:38> XRare Sharkskin Gloves. Statistics:
+2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+33% Enhanced Defense
Fire Resist +28%
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

04/09 19:06:08> XRare Cestus. Statistics:
5% Chance to cast level 1 Amplify Damage on striking
+40% Increased Attack Speed
+338% Enhanced Damage
+1 to Maximum Damage
+111 to Attack Rating
Adds 20-90 cold damage

Only gloves and weapons here. Also have amulets, rings, circlets, boots, charms.
Uber Rares are very -rare- but they can be the best weapons. 450%ED bow with
5% Chance Amplify Damages, 300%ED Ethereal Autorepair with 1xxx AR and 4x
maximum damages weapons, Ignore target, Prevent Monster Heal, Sockets...
Some of them are better than BOTD RuneWord. Usually people not trade them.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Andrew30P's Spambot

Andrew30P's Spambot​

=======================================
================ Setup ==================

============== Disclaimer =================

First of all I, Trojan, take no credit in the making of this bot.
It was made by AndrewP30 so any thanks goes to him. I just made
this guide :).

First: Fill in the information with your account name and password
and your characters position in the character seletion screen with
a number 1-8 and any information needed in the Settings.ini file.

The characters shoud look like this.

1 2
3 4
5 6
7 8

Second: Edit the channels you wish your spambot to spam found in the
ChannelSettings.ini.

Third: If you need to edit the timings be sure to make it correct.
1000 is one second, 10000 is 10 seconds and so on.

Fourth: Run the bot and make sure it runs properly. If there are any
bugs be sure to e-mail the maker of this bot. Or PM him on BattleForums

Be sure to check BattleForums for any updates on this bot or for any
of your botting needs.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Reserved

ZonFire For 1.11

ZonFire99 said:
FIRST: READ THESE Do's and Don'ts

1) If you have a firewall (such as the WinXP built-in firewall), make sure you don't block downloads from this site, or your download file will have 0 bytes. Also make sure that you don't have pop-ups blocked from this site, and allow cookies. You might also find it necessary to add www.ladderhall.com to your list of trusted sites (see below).

2) If you are using Windows 2000, NT, or XP, then make sure you have Administrator rights when you install Hero Editor. If you are the only user of your computer, then probably already have Administrator rights. Also, make sure that you have installed all patches to your operating system. If not, you will probably get errors about not having various windows files installed correctly.

3) After you have installed and started Hero Editor, press and release the F1 key, and a Help file will pop up that will give you a description about how to use some of the features of Hero Editor.

4) Hero Editor usually requires that you are using an English version of Windows and your computer is set for single byte letters/Unicode, NOT multiple byte letters/UniCode. (NOTE: I have never had this problem, but others tell me this solved the problem for them.) From your Control Panel (Start > Settings > Control Panel) run Regional Settings, look for something about Unicode. Make sure the Unicode setting is for single bytes. Then make sure you have the language setting for English. If set incorrectly, you will probably get error messages such as "unknown stat found: 21".

5) If you left click on an item picture and the mouse cursor jumps to the bottom right of the screen, then go into the Options tab and in Option (5) “WinXP Mouse Jump Correctionâ€, select “Disable Mouse Centeringâ€.

6) If pictures don't seem to line up properly, you probably need to set your screen to use Small Fonts.

SECOND: Known Bugs in Hero Editor V0.9:

1) Corpses are not recovered properly from a character file. Go into a game and recover corpses before trying to open the character in Hero Editor.

THIRD: Where do you get Hero Editor?

OPTION 1: Check the last post for the link for aCOMPLETE INSTALLATION of the HERO EDITOR V0.90 program (or click here), complete with automatic installation of any required (new) files/DLLs (5,255 KB). I recommend EVERYONE uses this option.

Download the ZIP file into a new directory. UNZIP it. There should be three files ("setup.lst", "setup.exe", "Hero Editor.CAB"). Run (double click) the"setup.exe" file (or just "setup", if you have known file extensions hidden), and follow the directions (Click on the big button, on the left side). BTW, if a message comes up re “Version Conflictâ€, answer yes (to keep the newer file that you already have).

OPTION 2: Check the next post for the link for a COMPLETE INSTALLATION of the HERO EDITOR V0.80 program (or click here). This is an older version of Hero Editor. I have left the link here for now.

OPTION 3: Check two posts down for the link for the UPGRADE to HERO EDITOR V0.82 (or click here), ONLY if you already have a previous version of Hero Editor working (2,998 KB). Again, this is an older version of Hero Editor, and I have left the link here for now.

ZonFire99 said:
OPTION 2: COMPLETE INSTALLATION of the HERO EDITOR program, complete with automatic installation of any required files (5,275 KB). I recommend EVERYONE uses this option, but definitely use this option if you don’t already have a previous working version of Hero Editor installed.

Download the ZIP file into a new directory. UNZIP it. There should be three files ("setup.lst", "setup.exe", "Hero Editor.CAB"). Run (double click) the"setup.exe" file (or just "setup", if you have known file extensions hidden), and follow the directions (Click on the big button, on the left side). BTW, if a message comes up re “Version Conflictâ€, answer yes (to keep the newer file that you already have).
Hero Editor Full v80.zip

ZonFire99 said:
OPTION 3: NEW UPGRADE of the HERO EDITOR program. Use ONLY if you already have a previous version of Hero Editor working (2,998 KB) (SEE FULL INSTALL OPTION ABOVE). Once you have a previous version of Hero Editor working, then move or rename the Hero Editor files (.exe, .ini, .txt) from the previous version (if you want to keep them for any reason). Download the file from the link below. Unzip it into your directory for Hero Editor. If you want, you can change the shortcut name for Hero Editor to indicate that you are now using “Hero Editor V0.82â€. In any case, you should be able to run this new version of Hero Editor.
HeroEditorV82.zip

ZonFire99 said:
OPTION 1: COMPLETE INSTALLATION of the HERO EDITOR program, complete with automatic installation of any required files (5,255 KB). I recommend EVERYONE uses this option.

This version is a Complete Install version of Hero Editor. The main difference from Hero Editor V0.82, is that Hero Editor V0.90 uses completely new DLLs and a new installation program -- both should help for people using Win XP.

When I get some free time, I will update Hero Editor further, to include some more fixes that I have been adding to my list of things-to-do.
Hero Editor v90.zip
These were made by Zonfire99 him self and the use of these are for Single Player and Open bnet ONLY they dont work for closed.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
Hi again fellow D2 players

I have here, a new version of JPBot Professional ... JPBot 4.5 has been released to the public and is COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL with all 1.11 patches, including the current, B.

The bot connects to the battle.net servers, and will spam for hours. It cannot go into games, but It will spam in any channels you specify, and it also whispers random users. This bot also works on ANY realm. JPBot is completely clientless, you do NOT need Diablo II installed to spam BNET channels with this program.

My old thread on this was stuck, but there was an issue with the verbyte (in that version) so It would not connect to any battle.net servers. This one is completely functional. All you need are the CDKeys, and youre ready to spam.

Thanks again UGN for hosting, although temporary, much appreciated.

Link: http://newd2event.net/download_/confirm.php?get=bots/JPBot/JPBot_v4.6.zip

If you can host a mirror, please email me at cybrhackr@gmail.com

Trojan, if you could remove my other thread and stick this one, I would be very thankful.

Thanks and BEST REGARDS!

Sincerely
~Cybr_Hackr

NOTE - Bot seems to be working ONLY on USEast and Europe as of this moment time. Im not sure why, but I am on the issue and progress will be made soon.

EDIT 2: Bot connects to asia server now, also, added feature where the bot can create accounts. Not characters, just accounts. Chars have to be created manually. I WILL FIX USWEST SOON!

Edit: Working Picture on Europe Realm!
I will post more pictures of channel + whisper spamming in action soon. I have been very busy lately.

*NOTE 2* This is NOT cracked software.​

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
All links and information have been updated accordingly. All information is now accurate, and all links are now functional.

Status
Not open for further replies.