1.09 relived

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
i am an old player of d2. after 1.10 the game went down hill fast. but i found a site called d2relived 1.09.

i think every1 should check it out. i have been playing for about a week and i really like it.

http://www.mtmoon.com/relived/

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Andrewp30 said:
i am an old player of d2. after 1.10 the game went down hill fast. but i found a site called d2relived 1.09.

i think every1 should check it out. i have been playing for about a week and i really like it.

http://www.mtmoon.com/relived/
You arn't an older player. Every older player knows that 1.06 was the best patch, closly followed by 1.08.

Andrewp30

Member!
Reaction score
Anatomy Of Vice said:
You arn't an older player. Every older player knows that 1.06 was the best patch, closly followed by 1.08.
rofl. think i care weather or not there is a 1.06? i played for 5 years. and if 5 years isn't long, then you are a crack head whos time flies.

and was i even trying to say. OMFG i have been playing so long!! WORSHIP ME!!!.

hell no. i was just saying that i have been playing long enough to know what 1.08,.09,.10, and .11 was like. and that i thought .09 was very good compared to the rest.

take your smart a$$ coments and try to compete with some1 else.

dalk

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
that site u posted sucks dont even know wut it has to do with the patch is the site u posted wrong?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Andrewp30 said:
rofl. think i care weather or not there is a 1.06? i played for 5 years. and if 5 years isn't long, then you are a crack head whos time flies.

and was i even trying to say. OMFG i have been playing so long!! WORSHIP ME!!!.

hell no. i was just saying that i have been playing long enough to know what 1.08,.09,.10, and .11 was like. and that i thought .09 was very good compared to the rest.

take your smart a$$ coments and try to compete with some1 else.

K, your post just prooved everything I said. I've played on the close realms since about a month after the game out. Been playing the game since about day 2 of the game, + beta. I know what I'm talking about. You said you played for five years, but then you say that you have been playing just long enough to know what 8 9 10 and 11 have been like. And for you to even think that 9 was good compared to 8 is absurd.

I also took a look at your website. Needless to say, it's pathetic. I bet you were one of those kids that like 09 just because of all the hacked goodies and uber items that were out there that took no actual time to get. As par the "lvl 99 rewards" Wow. Nice items there bud! :grunt Also the fact that the site you support (wheather it be yours or not) is asking for donations, and wants you to buy items off them just screams "We're ****ing you in the ass, but oh well!"

Nice try to make me look like a jackass, but I won't fall that easily.

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Ahhh. .09 was the best. I always say it and i always do. Guided/pierce zons raped.

Shodokan123

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
chocofilez said:
Ahhh. .09 was the best. I always say it and i always do. Guided/pierce zons raped.

i highly suggest either having a new mod made or somthing, cause buggs really ruin dueling.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What are the best things about 1.09 i never played it, ive played 1.10 only. Thats when i started d2 lod.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Shodokan123 said:
i highly suggest either having a new mod made or somthing, cause buggs really ruin dueling.

wtf r u talkin about... 1.09 dueling was the best.

if ur speaking of the glitch (aka missle attacks do nothing)

i consider that just more of a challenge, knowing how to get to thema nd nock them off glitch, then switching and pwning there ass