1,000 Members & Growing!!!

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
BattleForums.com: 1,000 Members & Growing!!!

Wooohoo. Today we hit 1,000 members. I think this is an impressive figure for our forums. We are closing in on 500 threads and 3000 posts as well. Since the forums went live on July 29th, they have continued to grow and i'm very happy with the direction these forums are headed in.

Over the next few weeks/months there will be some cool new features being implemented here..... and BattleForums.com will be integrated into a network/portal which will offer: Chat Rooms, Top Sites, Links, Prizes/Contests, Tournaments, News & tons more great stuff. So stay tuned!

Anyways, it's time to celebrate 1,000 members! So... i'm gonna go get wasted and hopefully wake up somewhere cool, like a dumpster. BTW, our 1000th member is jamella. Unique name, eh? Whoever signed it up, reveal yourself!!!

Oh, and one last thing. Thanks to everyone who helped this site hit 1,000 members!!!!! All the members here have been great and the mods (most of them *cough* unregistered *cough*) have been great also. And last but not least, a special thanks to Mewgood for telling most of you about these forums, for without mewgood, these forums probably wouldn't exist.

Rock on...
scsi

PS - Something cool to note, this was also the 500th thread posted :) So everyone post a reply. I think #500 deserves to be the KING and have the most UNIQUE replies out of all the threads :)

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah well im back from the beach now, so if u feel like u need an extra hand or maybe an extra admin *hint hint* im here for ya

o btw the jamella the registered is probably an imitator

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Congrats!! I am glad the forum goes well. You should submit something to blizzard and maybe get a link on their page.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Blizzard.com doesn't link to fan sites. They only linked to a few sites which they claim are "official map sites" ect. I really have no interest in being linked by blizzard though. In fact, if they were to put a link to my site up, i'd probably ask them to remove it. I don't want my sites to be affiliated with blizzard at all because i'd prefer to build my site as a free speech enviroment without being limited by Blizzard's rules. They won't put a link to my site up anyways, cause my sites will always allow discussions about cheats, hacks, brute forcing, ect. and they don't support that.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Skuzzy u rule. thanks for making me a moderator. i love this and i visit it everyday. in fact i will visit it every 4-6 hours just to view new posts and replies. although id like to hav some buddys. I want some buddys to talk to. Please. im bored being all alone.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
o this site is growing as we speak... yes yes i am spamming kids on bnet right now, so is pan....come to battle forums!! ehhe, i hope they come. lexi girl talked to me =D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I am spamming and so far no ones told me to shut up. no ones come but im on a role and want, no need a refferal!

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
i also wanted to add skuzzy is doen a great job, and i love that theres no popups, that mew guy has alot of popups to suport his site.......so cheep. gj skuzzy

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by sexynatzi
i also wanted to add skuzzy is doen a great job, and i love that theres no popups, that mew guy has alot of popups to suport his site.......so cheep. gj skuzzy
Thanks for the kind words... although, you should know, I am eating macaroni every night to keep this site pop-up free and I live in a van down by the river. My computer gets internet through a small tin cup hanging on a tree. It's pretty sad. But as long as the site remains pop-up free, I will continue to live in my van down by the river.

Wolfie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats awesome

The other forum that i use doesnt see nearly as much action as you guys so, we have come to a decision.

1. You guys Advertise more
or
2. You guys have made a contract with the devil.

we are hoping it was something close to the first idea.