Zonfires Editor non functional

Antigd

Reaction score
Website
www.antigd.com
Due to a crap load of traffic (over 10k+) have downloaded that one zip files... And with that being said im sure some of the webmasters here could see how much bandwith that is. If you try to dl it, you will get a bandwith overexceeded (509 Error). Untill I get around to buying another 10 gig block of data xfer the files along with technical support and anything else involving the website or file will be down. Please exscuse me for this incident, but it will be like this for the rest of the month.

You can still downlaod an installation for the needed os files but it will not include the actual editor. This is downloadable at ladderhall.com

When my bandwith resets I will also have a vamped file to the public with some fixes to the installation (i do believe one of the ocx's didnt register right and one file didnt delete), I will be making it compatible for NT and 2k.... along with a in depthed very userfriendly format walkthrough/guide/reference to zonfires complete with jpg's and maybe even some flash to go along with it...

I was just letting you guys know seeing as a 35% of the traffic came from here...

Best regards
Antigd

ps, didnt know where this was suppose to go so feel free to post it wherever u want to.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I don't have the answer.. but I didn't like your last site. I had what, 5 posts?

Antigd

Reaction score
Website
www.antigd.com
I need atleast 20+GB bandwith....

If you could spare that ill be on lata tomorrow we can chat on aim/yahoo/msn O_O