Zerg against Predators

Zerg or Predators

• Total voters

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
How about the ones who can become invisible, wipe out entire races, travel faster than the speed of light.

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
It really depends on what type of Zerg. Predator vs Ultralisk, the Ultralisk would win, Predator vs Zergling, Predator wins, but when it comes to numbers, Zerg win.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That is an analogy, above you say Predator, yet below you say Ultralisk > Predator
Uh, it's called a contradiction, not an analogy. Stop using words you don't understand the meaning of.

Anyways, fuck this discussion, Zerg owns.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Zerg > Xenos, Xenomorphs will mutate cause of zerg infesting them gg. But predator > zerg > xeno

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
Zerg > Xenos, Xenomorphs will mutate cause of zerg infesting them gg. But predator > zerg > xeno
This isn't about Xenos, wtf. And Renzo, this was only meant to be a friendly discussion not a flame war, flaming should be kept in The Asylum, geez.

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
Hey, if you are all gonna be a bunch of immature pricks then I can leave, I don't need this. This was simply meant to be a friendly discussion and if you feel you can't post without saying something bitchy then don't post at all, get a fucking life.

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
That shit right there. Why can't you just like, be nice, and unlearn the ways of douchbaggery.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Hey, if you are all gonna be a bunch of immature pricks then I can leave, I don't need this. This was simply meant to be a friendly discussion and if you feel you can't post without saying something bitchy then don't post at all, get a fucking life.
Welcome to Battleforums.

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
Thank you Ryan and go fuck yourself Renzo, you want me to be an asshole Renzo? Well here I am! Say hello to Mr. Asshole, faggot, say hello to your queer friends for me Renzokuken.

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
Well he's ruined any chance of becoming my friend that's for damn sure. You i'm neutral on because you haven't insulted me at all... yet.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow...kluutak....i had no idea you were such a lonely kid.