Zerg against Predators

Zerg or Predators

• Total voters

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
Why do you even bring this up? Do you hate Xenos that bad that you have to go off topic so bad, do you really think I am really a Xenomorph? Fail.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Hey, if you are all gonna be a bunch of immature pricks then I can leave, I don't need this. This was simply meant to be a friendly discussion and if you feel you can't post without saying something bitchy then don't post at all, get a fucking life.
Welcome to Battleforums.
Not quite. More like, I believe you were warned about The Asylum when you joined:

Welcome. Avoid The Asylum until you're fully prepared to be indiscriminately flamed for absolutely no reason, and enjoy the rest! :)
Now granted, it's definitely within your right to report any flaming that happens outside of The Asylum, but when you regularly post in there, you're opening yourself to trolls all over the place.

My point is, you *were* warned. ;)

Anywho back on topic.

1 Predator only has 1 nuke. The Zerg can't really stop fapping when it comes to reproducing. 1 nuke will wipe out a fraction of their population.

AZN_FLEA

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im sure that there are more than 1 predator in the universe. lets say...1000, a relatively small number compared to the human population. thats 1000 nukes.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
No, but you'd been dumb enough to mention Cerebrates when they're ALL FUCKING DEAD.

That's right Sean, CAUGHT RED FUCKING HANDED. Seems i'm not the only retard around these parts after all!

gnts

The tiger says RAWR
Reaction score
oh geez why is this still going on? the zerg population is just way too big for anything to take it out in a single go. unless you inject like a genocide virus!!
*cough* foxdie *cough*

Pred Killer

You added to the rage.
Reaction score
Website
www.s6.invisionfree.com
oh geez why is this still going on? the zerg population is just way too big for anything to take it out in a single go. unless you inject like a genocide virus!!
*cough* foxdie *cough*
Lulz. Epic win. :D