Zeratul's Feelnigs

L

Laharl

He also sorta killed his matriarch and has to live in eternal sorrow over it, which is a self inflicted scar.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
that, was, hilarious, and strangly disturbing, you guys are right, zeratul is an emo, but just one question HOW DO YOU BREAK A WARP BLADE!?!

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
that, was, hilarious, and strangly disturbing, you guys are right, zeratul is an emo, but just one question HOW DO YOU BREAK A WARP BLADE!?!
Fenix somehow broke his before he got jumped. =\
It looked as though his just went out. Either there was a malfunction or the cell-battery went out. Assuming he had a cell-battery. Which I'm guessing would be the case unless there is another form which they get their energy from. Look at DT's for example. They can cloak without a reactor battery pack like the ghost. Now either blending light around them through mental powers is pretty badass but possibly they are able to get their psi powers through a simular method. Or maybe their crystals help? :eek:fftopic

Offtopic there: cool site. Made me smile.

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
I think the warp blade generator broke. Just a thought...

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I think the warp blade generator broke. Just a thought...
I knew an arguement was coming...
:D

Alright, so you believe the generator broke. Well, what are all the possibilities? Battery, generator, misc. electrical problems. e.i. wires, circets,... and other possible power supplies.

Plus, the blade could have a durability issue. Maybe the strength of the blade would wear down/out as the more uses it would get. But that doesn't really help the current issue at hand. Something in his warp blade gave out before he lost his legs. OR arms, or whatever limbs he lost. Yeah.

Arxces

Member!
Reaction score
Right, we must avoid a technical discussion of the warp blade and psylectronics and stuff. It may escalate to the point of camel posting a circuit diagram for the warp blade generator and the ninja countering with a warp phase diagram. Geeky stuff...

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey, i just noticed in the picture, the psi blade generator(or w/e geeks call it ;D ) that its attached to his arm, wouldnt that mean it feeds off of his internal psi energy?

This nerd moment was brought to you by Ninja_Blue, screwing up games since i bought starcraft broodwar.