Zatch Bell

greenyearn

Reaction score
Anyone else into this show? It's my favorite anime on TV right now. Zatch is a creature called a mamodo from the mamodo world that comes to earth to battle (paired with Kiyo, an arrogant high schooler) to be king of the mamodo world. If you are a fan, who's your favorite mamodo?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i've seen it,but its on toonami so i never bothered to watch much of it :(

but that one momodoi(the one who looks evil,and most powerful momodo) is my fav

Reaction score
T_ said:
Thats show is hella weird. Like one peice.
I dont get why people cant understand One Peice I understand it perfectly...

Yeah I wacth it my favorite is Zatch because of his strong will... never gives up... alot more lol

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
I like Zatch Bell. And mamodo is an English thing. I think in Japan they call them 'demons' which is obviously more appropriate and sensical. Anyway, this show is kind of like Cowboy Bebop in which most of the episodes are worthless until the climactic end...and I have never seen the end, I just know it's coming. Anyway, my favorite mamodo/demon would have to be...*drumroll*...the evile Zatch. I call him that because no one actually says his name yet. They just show him. Oh my God. He is amazingly cool. Everything Zatch has...but evil. On another matter, I have to disagree. Kyo is NOT arrogant. Okay. My piece is done.

greenyearn

Reaction score
I dunno, they could just as easily be aliens as demons. Besides, in Japan demon has a different connotation than it does in the Western world, not necessarily the embodiment of all evil, that Zatch. I can't wait til this Saturday's episode.

greenyearn

Reaction score
I saw that last episode that you mentioned, but I'm not sure I saw the dancing green guy. I also saw the episodes between that one (Tia and Zatch) and this Saturday, but it doesn't matter because they just ended a story arc so this Saturday if you watch it wil be something new. It was basically Zatch and Kiyo fighting this cat mamodo and shion for pieces of a magic mirror, but then Zatch ended up handing 'em over anyway in the end. Weird "friends don't fight friends" kinda stuff.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its too boring and WOW the people arent smart

hey since you need this human to help you, im gonna shoot him in the head

I WIN

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I have watched it, but I am not a really big fan of it. Well, I find it pretty cool that there is a kid that can fire electric beams from his mouth lol.

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
I have watched it, but I am not a really big fan of it. Well, I find it pretty cool that there is a kid that can fire electric beams from his mouth lol.
Pfft. Which guy that shoots electric from his mouth? There are two...and I like the evil one much more.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I've seen a few episodes back when I watched Toonami while waiting for Adult Swim. It's definitely a weird and different type of anime but I liked it when I watched it, but didn't follow along with the whole story too well. :-/

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Also, almost every episode at least one or two people cry. It is like OMFG EMO ANIME!

DeathClaw said:
Pfft. Which guy that shoots electric from his mouth? There are two...and I like the evil one much more.
You obviously should know what I am talking about -_-;