Zaku?

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Strange....you'd think Zaku would be on this thread like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich....indeed.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chibi
Strange....you'd think Zaku would be on this thread like a Hobo on a Ham Sandwich....indeed.
Naa...he is on the verge of hating these forums (much like pan and sylent rage).

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by x42bn6
It's the auras..... Expect Aragorn to go berserk soon.

No he wont I like his style with renewing all the useless stickies they got.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
The day aragorn leaves will be the downfall of warcraftforums :(

IF YOU DO LEAVE I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOUR PET, IF YOU DONT HAVE ONE I WILL BUY YOU ONE AND KILL IT!!!!
I have two pets....I better stay. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ im not hacker :p so buzz off! And yea.. its pretty ironic for fact that gaming forum is not active when its supposed to be here in bf... sad isnt it? Well we shall boost it up! (aragorn u had an idea for war3.. right? or was i jus imagining things?!?!?)

Aragorn/Dark Mage/Vbad, if u leave, i will personally look into it, i will chase you down until the end of the world.. but b4 that, i think ill get my self a life. ;) so it wont really matter. =/

Aha, typical. How long did he last? Welcome to the warcraft forums, silynt rage, me zaku, how long did we last? See how shit the job is, no one would hang around long enough, they just leave. not to menton all the mods here arn't staff material, whjich is to freaking bad.

Although i would probably say aragorn will be next
lol hi pan, im N_LeGeNd), nice to meet you :)

@ chibi: hiya! good to see you again! when are you gonna come back again? :scary

OT: damn... i made a sig, and it looks identical to phuckers.. =/

OT: oh no.. wheres my uncovering Ne thread? i cant find it!!! :angry

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya, expect this forum to change pretty soon.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
Aragorn/Dark Mage/Vbad, if u leave, i will personally look into it, i will chase you down until the end of the world.. but b4 that, i think ill get my self a life.
Yeah i will stay as much as possible, hope nothing happens in the next months which i dont expect

Originally posted by Aragorn7
Ya, expect this forum to change pretty soon.
How?New skin or what?New members for war forums?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Yeah i will stay as much as possible, hope nothing happens in the next months which i dont expect

How?New skin or what?New members for war forums?
Some members that are closer to me know what I am talking about. You will just have to wait and see.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
probly new server, at least im hoping for new one, this one tends to lag and has alot of errors (thats what my internet explorer says, and it tend to freeze alot in bf)

Anyways, best wishes to Zaku :)

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually i dont know what you mean i really have no idea so all of us will have to expect and see later.

I wouldnt post it but i need your AIM help for something.Why arent you oN when i mostly need you Aragorn??-threads..

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Hi, I'm here, how are you?

If, god forbid, it ever happens, I can keep us alive as well, but I have plenty of faith in Aragorn

-Frank :cool:

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by IceDevil9
Hi, I'm here, how are you?

If, god forbid, it ever happens, I can keep us alive as well, but I have plenty of faith in Aragorn

-Frank :cool:
Well thanks! ;)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
is this the come back from the dead thread???? welcome back for your brief couple of posts pan and chibi.....

Aragorn has played a big role in the making of warcraft forums and the survival of all things groovy fort the UD... much like i did in my own little world of ass-suckery in WC,SC, and D2...

I like to keep the noobs company so they don't feel alone... thats why i refuse to get better :).

anyway is Zaku gone from the forums or just from WCforums?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Static
is this the come back from the dead thread???? welcome back for your brief couple of posts pan and chibi.....

Aragorn has played a big role in the making of warcraft forums and the survival of all things groovy fort the UD... much like i did in my own little world of ass-suckery in WC,SC, and D2...

I like to keep the noobs company so they don't feel alone... thats why i refuse to get better :).

anyway is Zaku gone from the forums or just from WCforums?
He is gone from the entire forum for the most part. He has his reasons.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
There was nothing for him to do. Bf was the same thing day after day.