Zaku?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Ya, expect this forum to change pretty soon.
If by that you mean you are taking out the hacks section I highlly doubt you would be able to, and if you did manage it I'm leaving.

But seeing as the hacks section is more popular than the general section I don't see it happening.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
its kinda like being married. i suppose... sometimes you stay loyal and see others (BFNet or other forums) and sometimes you stay very loyal... Like i hope the mighty aragorn will... if not That means i will outlive him, which means nothing but it does in my small life. :(

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forged
If by that you mean you are taking out the hacks section I highlly doubt you would be able to, and if you did manage it I'm leaving.

But seeing as the hacks section is more popular than the general section I don't see it happening.
Unfortunately, something needs to be done. That may or may not include removing the hack sections.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't see how the removal of the hacks section will make benefit the rest of the forums other than a great loss in members!

Wouldn't conjureing up some new ideas to make the other sections more interesting be of more importance.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
:/ I almost wish Forged didn't bring up the conversation. Thats a pretty big desicion with alot of consequences, but I'm sure blizzardforums.net could use some more members.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I am not going to confirm any rumors, but stuff is definitely going down. Most of you just can't see it yet. ;)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
no, let the hack section live for now, it will all die out sooner or later,

from all i know, blizz is focusing its main powers on war3, not d2/sc, so hacks in other games will exist, but im sure war3 hacks will be gone soon (disc hack, etc... are gone!)

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Yeah ok with Blizzard strong stance against hacks that they have had for soooo long. How many of there online games have they prevented from being hacked. From what I can there are currently still active hacks for all of them.

There main focus is WoW not stopping hacking for WC3 lol. You give this game to much credit. People still get banned is SC, and they developed rust storm for D2. Has it changed anything. Legit players should be so fortunate that WC3 hackers havent developed, or released the same kinda stuff thats out for SC.

Bluddlust4life
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42474
I was very careful, no chance someone got me on a replay, no suspicious pings or anything, no give aways at all. Every account i hacked under is closed, every one i didnt works fine. who knows maybe they figured something out. I thought maphack was supposed to be totally passive, and blizzard sure isnt going to risk a lawsuit invading millions of computers, so i think maybe they found some other way to detect it. or something

And much more....

Dark Mage
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41431
To have 1,12 uninstall war3 tft,install war3 roc again,install tft click on 1.12 patch,add the crack and you're ready

http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51365
Omg a few minutes ago i tried the same with diablo-and i reached this cocnlusionriginal discs cant be cloned,in such way as if you have another original.There's data that can recognize the original from the non-original disc.

For warcraft ROC you just need a crack file war3 to add.

NOTE:I doubt yiu will be able to play battlenet if you dont have the original

Apperently has visited the D2 hacking forum as well

Aragorn7
http://www.battleforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26649'
I guess I would have to say a CD Key grabber is my fav. This is because it saved me 10 bucks + shipping and handling. I don't use hacks except for that one.

There 90 pages in the Files section since its begining. Ive contributed to 376 of its topics and helped generate 16 of those pages since Ive been here.

:sleepy

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats right but they are replaced my other members that also good.They are here in war3 forums there is no need to list them ,you will see :)

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
Yeah ok with Blizzard strong stance against hacks that they have had for soooo long. How many of there online games have they prevented from being hacked. From what I can there are currently still active hacks for all of them.

There main focus is WoW not stopping hacking for WC3 lol. You give this game to much credit. People still get banned is SC, and they developed rust storm for D2. Has it changed anything. Legit players should be so fortunate that WC3 hackers havent developed, or released the same kinda stuff thats out for SC.
Not only blizzard has a strong stance against hacking. Almost all legit players are against hacking. It just isn't something a legit player would support.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Call me unique :p

I am all for fair competive game play. You know that.

It's not the use of hacking that I support. Thats the players business. It's the knowledge and creation of them that I am in support of. People like SF, and Wikid are very intelligent. What they do believe me is not something you just pick up on over night, so I respect them, and support them as much as I would a gosu warcraft player.

This is not even getting into the countless other tools and cracks that are beneficial to members with out disturbing the integrity of the game.

I do feel kinda bad that this is all brought up in a thread concerning Zaku. Maybe we could split it or remove the comments?

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I understand that, but if you distribute hacks in any way....you might as well be called a hacker. Any programmer would know that you need to test your work before it can be released. A map hack is not any different, unfortunately. I respect them for their knowledge of programming, but I do not respect them for making hacks.

BluddLuSt4Life

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.asstr.org
I never claimed I didnt used to hack, but I dont anymore, buying games just for the key sucks and I cant steal them anymore. None of the accounts I play on now got closed, back when I used to hack I was a total newbie and didnt even know how to counter the units I could see. Now I just use sentry wards or scout with a worker or something, its actually easier than alt-tabbing and starting a 3rd party program anyways. Most of the games I hacked were 4v4 rt and I won about 35% of them -_-

Remove hax now pls
I could actually care less if hacks stayed or not, go read that post again :D

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
I understand that, but if you distribute hacks in any way....you might as well be called a hacker. Any programmer would know that you need to test your work before it can be released. A map hack is not any different, unfortunately. I respect them for their knowledge of programming, but I do not respect them for making hacks.

The same here but i wouldnt like to know that kind of programming.I would tempt and play using hacks.No im not that kind of person