You've been officially pimped~

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
from what i understand about internal cumbustion engines, you can easily gain 400hp and triple your gas mileage by unplugging every second plug wire then plugging them back in one up from where they originally were :)

however, if you're willing to spend the money on some high tech racer parts, i suggest ground effects. with these babies on your car, nothing can beat you in a race. as long as they're professionally installed you should get between 2 and 3 thousand horsepower depending on what color you install.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ohhh my car will be so fast, it will also have huge tachometers and a speedometer that goes up to 300 mph.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Consider glueing two of the little windmill things that spin in the wind. +239472934 hp, at least.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
have you thought about hydraulics that make your car bounce up and down, and a horn that plays "la cucaracha"?

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
yeah, removing the step from that truck must have added 1500 Hp, easy.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
first thing you wanna do is remove your headlights because that adds @ least 70 hp because your losing weight and gaining electricity. Secondly you need to just get rimes that have spikes all around and not use tires at all. That gives you great traction and control. THen you have to take your Windows out because it add extra aerodunanimy which adds @ least 200 hp.

kirby2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
newbie4lyfe said:
get rims.... i really hate bmw's rims
Ya some 20" giovanni rims will give my sick traction adding 30 hp atleast.

So now my BMW is called "///M 3, type R BMW powered by honda in association with Mugen and Vtec."