Your Weirdest dreams

B~E

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wont really go into the details of my dream, but I still have a question : would you agree that your most intense feelings, be it fear, pain, exaltation, or even love, where in dreams and not in real life ? Doesn't that bother you ?

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
Counter-Strike...

I had a dream the other night that I was playing Counter-Strike, but I was in the game. We were on cs_assault, but the roofs were more urban (like in a big city). And we didn't have guns, but we had badminton rackets. And we weren't shooting bullets, either. We were shooting arrows. Rather, we were hitting the arrows with the rackets. And it was pretty darned cool, too. On my team were a bunch of people (newbies, I guess... they stood around and didn't do much). There were about thirty of them. We were Counter-Terrorists. The terrorists were people I know from school, including a guy called Bruce. He is pretty good at CS, but he's freaky-good at this racket/arrow thing because he's so skilled at paintball (seeing how he owns a paintball shop and all). Anyway, with my massive team behind me, I faced the last four 'terrorists' alone. Although people actually got shot with arrows (the incredible force of the rackets can easily force the arrow through someone's leg or chest), people would be fine at the start of every round.

I remember only the last round we played clearly. I was alone (well, my massive team stood behind me, but they didn't do anything) against four of my friends from school. I spiked an arrow toward one guy as he jumped from one rooftop to another and caught him in the leg, putting him out of the round. Another guy fell off the roof, I think... he just disappeared. I was trying to get the third guy when Bruce starts shooting at me. One arrow hits my foot, but CS has bad physics and the arrow just clips straight through (lucky me, eh?). I Shoot at the third guy, but Bruce defends him somehow. Bruce shoots another arrow at me and it whizzes by my face (and somehow misses the mass of people behind me). I take my eyes off him for a second, look back in time to see him ready to spike another shot, and then I wake up just before the arrow hits my chest.

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I remember a dream I had like every week when I was a child... the dream started when I was laying on my bed, and suddenly some light would come in thru the window... I started yelling "noooo noooo" and then some kind of big bad ghost (pacman-ghost like) appears and starts saying shit to me. So I start yelling to my parents to come, but I can't yell, all I can make is a deaf sound... So I get my ass out of the bed and start running, but I could hardly run and the ghost trapped me, I remember him saying "I wish you are tasty" and then the dream ended...
But one night I dreamt the exact same thing... with the difference that when he entered my room I just stood there and said "You are gonna pay for this" and I beat the shit out of him and stopped having those dreams... really strange

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
I'm not gonna even get started on the dream with the war and the dying and the pink unicorns and the lasers and the deep, gargantuan crater and stuff... that one gets a little too weird for anyone's taste.

Hm... there was an apocalypse dream I had once. It's the only one I've ever had that I can remember. I was standing alone in a yard somewhere, I'm not entirely sure where... I think it was at school somewhere. This dream was completely mute as far as I can remember; not a single sound. I appeared to be standing in the middle of an old oak forest, but there were houses around and there was a small clearing ahead of me. Up above, in front of me, on the other side of a dense patch of trees, a helicopter rose from the ground. It looked a little awkward and wasn't flying straight, though. It shot a couple missles, some gunfire, and then more missiles. I had a feeling that it was shooting at another helicopter that I couldn't see, but for some reason, I also thought that it was missing the helicopter and instead killing the 'innocent bystanders' nearby. They were people from my town, people from Durham. And then, I saw soldiers down on the ground. They were wearing green, and I don't think they were on 'my side.' They were small. They were all running away behind me and I didn't know why. And then, I found out why: bombs started to drop from the sky. I looked up and saw them; they were small and blue. Although they weren't far from me, and the explosions were by no means small, they never reached me. Then, I saw another bomb. This one was huge and fat and red. For some reason, I knew whose it was. It was an American bomb and it was being dropped on American soil. Not just any soil, but on my home and in front of me. Somehow, I knew that this bomb meant that the world was going to end. The bomb exploded before it hit the ground and I woke up.