Your Weirdest dreams

Black Serpent

Reaction score
Post your weirdest dreams here, anything ranging from nightmare to wet dream *gg*

_Ace

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I once dreamed with my pr0n folder... It was really wierd cuz I could even see the thumbnails... :eek:
Another day I dreamed about CS lol, like I was inside de_aztec and played... but I actually felt pain when bullets hit me... lmao
And other weird shit I don't remember...
Well wait: Once I dreamed I was having dinner at my grandma's then I went to her bedroom and found a bunch of friends of mine inside... and suddenly appeared at the street running behind them, then some big beach ball appeared and I hit it, and it went flying to the sea, and we went to catch it and it would go further as we approached it... stupid dreams lol

Black Serpent

Reaction score
ok, if anyone posts here please dont post anything like pumpkinhead who think hes the greatest gag machine in the world....

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
well this wasnt a dream but it kinda freaked me out....

The second day i moved into my apt i threw a big party and (of coruse) got hammered. Well arranged my bed to be right in front of my bedroom window......welll about 6 am i started hearing someone wispering bradley......bradley.....and its creepy considerin only girls call me that. So i stood in my bed and it stopped....i walked around and everyone was still passed out......so i went back to sleep..and started hearing it again......well this continued for about 30 mins till i looked out my window and there was these 2 big ass crows pecking at my windowsill and when they did it some how sounded like a kid wispering bradly......damn that gave me the jibbies

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was in a covered wagon that was going on a trail fast through a heavily wooded area and I was wearing this 19th century British looking outfit. It looked like I just escaped some horrible demon/witch thing that looked like a Banshee from WC3. Then I turned around and BAM! the demonic Banshee thing appeared right there. I screamed. Then I woke up on the floor. That taught me never to sleep on the couch again. =\

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]I was running in some kind of hall. White walls, medium light. And then there were all those people running at me and they stumped over me.[/glow]

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I had a dream
That I was walking down the street
And every sign said "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"
And then I woke up.
I had a dream...

this is a friends:
He went to school with no pants on, so they sent him to the library to check out pants. He asked for a pair of pants and they said they only had two kinds, folded and capris...So ha asked about the folded ones and they said that they were folded into a book and couldn't get taken out. He asked for the capris then, but they gave him a capri sun...So he walked around holding a capri sun infront of his...you know...and he couldn't drink it because he had to return it... Kinda odd, huh?

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was trapped in a place with lots of buildings ... not ordinary buildings ... their surface were made up of glowing green squares that will move around randomly ...
i can run to nowhere ... not inside them too ... i was very frightened ...n i was floating ...

i woke up because in my dream i tried to step on something solid ... anything ... but it was never there ... woke up in shock ...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
this is strange:

i was riding around in a go-kart back about 4 years ago (the dream is about 3 years old now, and in it i was about 10) ne ways...we were riding around and we went into this yard and was doin donuts...and this girl i knew (lindsay) came out, well she got pissed and started chassing us...she cant catch us, so she put a spell on us (thats right, shes a witch in my dream) and we didnt knwo what it did, so we went to this old guy at a gas station that was like, the "witch slayer" type of idea (like in vamp movies theres always the vamp hunter) well he was like "this is bad, the spell could have done anything" well i look at my hand for some reason, and see a second Pinky finger growing, im all like "o_O" ****, so i go back to the old guy and hes like "only one thing to do..." then he has me *get this* twist the finger around until it comes off, but it didnt hurt...strange...anyways, later i look back at my hand, and its grown back, then i woke up...funny thing is when i woke up, i was freaked (the dream seemed real, even though it was strange and crazy, it felt real) i ened up looking at my hand the second i woke up and checking if ihad extra fingers lol

dP

Member!
Reaction score
i was falling off a cliff. i had many dreams which i was falling. but one of them was the wierdest, when i was falling, i fell on the ground and that morning my arm hurted.

Rhyotion

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had a strange dream relating to dooms day. Like we were walking to this castle and all these meteors were crashing down. IT was really weird and hard to explain. This castle was M.C Escher style, all contorted. Oh man that was really weird.

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
I once had a dream where the was a giant lobster in my house and me and my father had to kill it... We hit it with knifes and everything but it just wouldnt die... We finnaly killed it by pouring lots of boiling water on it..... I thnk, it was a long time ago.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
A thread about weird dreams... this'll be fun. I have yet to meet a person with stranger dreams than mine. My dreams are very detailed and realistic, down to every touch, taste, smell, and color. Also keep in mind that EVERY SINGLE THING in my dreams is random.

One of my stranger dreams was one I had when I was about twelve. I was Superman. My outfit was just like Superman's: it was red and blue, bright, had a big S on the front, and was tight but comfortable. The cape was a little small, though. Batman was with me, dressed in his attire but without a cape. I think he lacked a cape because he couldn't fly. We were at the mall. We were exposed... someone could find out who we were! We hid in one of those round clothes rack things where no one could see us. I had to fly us out of there as fast as we could. I grabbed Batman and tried to fly, but it wasn't working. I tried again and again (just by jumping), but it wasn't working. I then pointed one arm toward the sky, jumped, and successfully gained flight.As we left the store (apparently there was an exit in the roof somewhere?) everything changed.

Keep in mind that this is the same dream. Suddenly, I was in the middle of what appeared to be a barren wasteland. The sky was cloudy, and the clouds were a moldy green color. Everything seemed a little more greenish-yellow than usual. The area gave me the feeling that I was in some war-torn third-world country. The ground was rocky and muddy, and there were patches of grass but it was all dead. I looked ahead and saw my class. But... we weren't at school. And it wasn't my class. In fact, they weren't even in my grade. They looked like fifth graders. In any case, this was my dream, so I thought they were my class. We were on a field trip, so I had to keep up. Everyone was walking in a line behind the teacher. I wanted to catch up, but I couldn't move very well. I lifted one leg after another, but my legs were very heavy. It took a lot of energy to swing my arms. I looked down and saw that my legs were made of rock. Not just rock, but boulders. My whole body was, and I was huge; I'd guess about ten or twelve feet tall, and my legs were wide.

I looked up and saw that the class had gone. They had followed the railroad track below me. Apparently, I was standing not far from an edge of some sort, about twenty feet down. It was a solid, artificial edge supported by wooden beams. It began to rain, and the mud was getting more thick. I heard something. I needed to catch up to my class, so I used all my strength to reach the edge and jump down. I landed on the railroad track with incredible force. I felt the weight from my body shift to my bent legs with incredible force, but I didn't fall. I heard the noise again. It was a train, and it was coming quickly. I could see the light. The force from the fall was still heavy on my legs; I couldn't move. I saw my class go into an artificial tunnel (supported by beams, like the ledge and lit by lamps hanging from the roof). I tried with all my might to move. The weight from the fall was still in my legs, and they would barely budge. I looked down at my legs. They were moving a little, but not much. I noticed that the ground and the railroad were unharmed by my fall. I looked at the yellow light from the train. It was big and bright.

Then I woke up.

Valentine

Member!
Reaction score
My head is filled with all sorts of nick-knacks, so when I show my eyes at night, things start to really get freaky, sometimes the dreams are beautiful, but in a sentimentally weird way that I can’t help but remember them, just because of how weird they were, and why I thought they were beautiful and worth being stored in my limited memory bank called a brain. But, for my amusement, I will post this weird dream, that was very bizarre in my opinion, but might be rather normal, or plain, to some of you.

I have these dreams, they are very blurry, hard to decipher, and even harder to remember, because these dreams, are usually some similar situation of what will happen to me the day after that. I've been having such dreams since I was 6, and although they haven't always been helpful, they did have their advantages during Christmas, and my birthday. Like I said, It's weird, but when I was 8, it was the day before Christmas, and I had a very short, strange dream that I was going to get a lot of different toys in a single box, from Barbie's to ninja Turtles, and the box was ordinary, it was covered in insulated duck tape and wrapped poorly, because back then, my family and I, although making do, were skimming along on a very thin line. I remember three toys from that dream that I got, a Big, stuffed Leonardo from Ninja Turtles, a mangled doll, I believe it was a Barbie doll, I don't quite remember, and a big, stuffed bear. For me, that was a lot, and I still have that bear to this day, although he's been through some rough times, and looks decomposed. :(

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Last night I had a rather interesting game... Proves I play on the computer too much.

Went something along the lines of counterstrike, right? I was playing CS as a CT, and the map was 9/11. The terrorists spawned in a bombed WTC, and the CT's started somewhere outside of it. We did a bunch of rushing, I shot a whole bunch of peoples faces, and GG'd them all. Then I got ****ing autobalanced and spawned as a Terrorist. Because I didn't know the map well, I got lost and couldn't get out, so I died.
Then for some reason it flashed to the NY yankees as a super leet swat team taking out the remaining terrorists... I think the leader was the mexican kid from the Red Sox.
Then I woke up :(