You people make me sick

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Why they made you a mod if you never know what to do is beyond me.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrotCh Of DisCharge
In response to Miss,

What you say makes no sense, and holds no ground.

In example, what if there's this one guy...who helps tons of needy children...donates to charity...helps the poor, and is basically an all around good guy, but one day decides to go on a murderous rampage and kill everyone in his neighborhood. Should we all just let him off the hook and not care? He's done good things in the past...so we might as well just excuse the present and love him for what he's done before. right?!?

Give me a break...

Stop preaching BS.
That is a result with a higher value in the end and the bad. But all the work he has done, it well pays off this mere action. The kids would be a different story.

Vic

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Originally posted by Miss
Now with what has happened with TheSummit, it grew a field of people who now hate him. But what about ALL/EVERYTHING he has done for us. You just put that aside because he simply got overstressed? TheSummit was a good man/leader/role model and still is now. If you join this hate summit club see the both sides.

that was kinda funnie what he did

i dont see why everyone bitchs

maybe we should set there accounts so they cant be edited and give then stupid sigs

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Outta all the people to be mad at, I think Summit should be last. Hes helped these forums out more than he has ruined him so whats the big deal?