You people make me sick

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Now with what has happened with TheSummit, it grew a field of people who now hate him. But what about ALL/EVERYTHING he has done for us. You just put that aside because he simply got overstressed? TheSummit was a good man/leader/role model and still is now. If you join this hate summit club see the both sides.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I dont hate thesummit but and I found what he did funny but a pain in the ass...

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
what the summit did was funny as hell...i don't shun him at all...he's still the best Vb peron i Know.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I agree that he has done good things for the forum...but that can't change your outlook/feelings on what he did now. What he did wasn't really damaging, or horrible...but more of a betrayal. Of course people are going to get pissed over it. It's a reasonable response.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by CrotCh Of DisCharge
I agree that he has done good things for the forum...but that can't change your outlook/feelings on what he did now. What he did wasn't really damaging, or horrible...but more of a betrayal. Of course people are going to get pissed over it. It's a reasonable response.
With all the stuff he dids, he makes one mistake and everyone focuses on the mistake and gets pissed. Thats sad that people focus on the bad aasap and place it over the good.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
People focus on current events more than they do on past events. It's just the way it works.

It's true that he could have done worse things, and he has done a lot of good things for this forum, but he should be at least slightly reprimanded for his betrayal of these forums, as Roach pointed out.

People say he was really stressed out.. but he didn't have to go berserk, he could have dealt with it in better ways.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I love Summit for what he did. He has proven so many points, and had made the otherwise lazy admins work. He was very noble in doing which he did, even though his motives where quite twisted.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
In response to Miss,

What you say makes no sense, and holds no ground.

In example, what if there's this one guy...who helps tons of needy children...donates to charity...helps the poor, and is basically an all around good guy, but one day decides to go on a murderous rampage and kill everyone in his neighborhood. Should we all just let him off the hook and not care? He's done good things in the past...so we might as well just excuse the present and love him for what he's done before. right?!?

Give me a break...

Stop preaching BS.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
wth happened? fill me in dammit.... how come my sig changed?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope you get warned.

READ THE THREADS AND STICKIES AND FIGURE IT OUT

Magikarp

Reaction score
Did you guys know that he also deleted Renzo's account because Renzo was against him?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't see a reason to actually hate him, but definitely enough reason for some to feel anger towards him.

Magikarp

Reaction score
They are flaming him because he messed up their signatures, and some people have complained that they don't remember the link to their signatures >.<''.

Didn't something happen on mIRC that finally pushed Summit over the edge?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I do belive he banned numerous people on mIRC and then a few back on the forums but I have heard little about it. This is like 9/11. It was very shocking and depressing at first but the country was able to unite and make it fade into time. Soon, the admins will team up and unite, come up with a plan and fix the forums.

For now, quit your bitching.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
This is like 9/11.
Lol, nice analogy, Hitsua =P.

So it was a combination of people pissing him off here and on mIRC, I guess?

Oh.. I'm still wondering if I had anything to do with.. I think I might have been a catalyst for his rampage.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
That was more of an example. 9/11 took courage and dignity to get through and so will this.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by Miss
With all the stuff he dids, he makes one mistake and everyone focuses on the mistake and gets pissed. Thats sad that people focus on the bad aasap and place it over the good.
Well the problem is he really didn't do all that good. You're making him out to be some big hero, when at first all he did was make hacks.. I have no respect for that. Then oh, wow, he set up the forum portal. It's not that great of an improvement, and pretty much useless. You're saying 'don't let this one bad thing cover up all the good.' Well there hardly is any good. Besides, if there was, what he did was still a lot of crap.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
He has done alot more than you. Users such as yourself are never helpful and keep nagging on.

1. He is much smarter than you
2. He is always going to be a better user than you
3. He has mastered php and other languages
4. You sir, are a moron.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
And exactly what am I nagging about, I never said I was a better user than him.

1. You can't know that, and I doubt it.
2. You make absolutely no sense.
3. What does that have to do with the shit he pulled?
4. Right back at ya'.