You know what..**** life.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
All I have to say is: Hang in there, man.

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
N_
this thread should've been left alone when he said "You know you're right. Strangely this is the only type of reply I needed. I just needed someone to slap some sense into me I guess. Thanks."
You should know people never listen around here

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Static said:
You should know people never listen around here
yeah =/ but funny thing is, thats what you guys were telling me when I was new at forum :rofl2

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My mom let's me take my own path in life to do it on my own, I don't do it right and **** up... She disciplines me by taking something precious away from me, such as my computer, my cell phone, or my girlfriend. She also sometimes digs through my room to find my condom stash and steals those just so I cannot screw my GF, that blows too... But she lets me make decisions on my own, thats what any parent should do. She also let's me make everything up, when I **** up. That is exactly why I love my mom, she is helping me start my own life, instead of trying to control it when I am sixteen... So I am basically taking care of myself.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
¥ôÜ §úçK said:
man do you have to whine and bitch about evberything?

You arn't helping you know. And the fact that he Isn;t just bitching about something, It's a family problem. Can't you show atleast a little respect for how he thinks and give him something, a suggestion maybe? Some people here need to be tought some manners, I think.