You know what..**** life.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I stayed home from school today..and completely forgot about my discipline card. If you are absent while you have it you go back to ISS and start the card over. This will be my 5th time in ISS and it takes 3 times to get recommended for disciplinary expulsion. Well I asked my mom if she'd call and talk to the dean to get me out of serving ISS..just make up some lie..(which she's done b4)..and she wouldn't..I argued with her trying to get her to do it and she refused. I was like "It's great that you care if I get expelled or not" she said "you know what it's your own fault if you do." I said.."Maybe I should just quit school then" she said "go ahead I don't care..I'm done trying to get you on the right path"..Im like "wow what a great parent you are..just giving up on your kids" she said "yep..oh well." Im like "Im gonna call dad and tell him what you just said." she said "go ahead I don't care"..so I did and he was supposed to call her back she was leaving to go see my grandma..

Ya..this is some bullshit life I got going on. My parents don't even give a **** about me anymore..

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow.. void?

Seriously stop with the emo threads. It's not that I don't have problems in life but why do you need to post them on an internet forum? Jesus Christ, talk about it with someone, this way is just ridiculous and not going to get you any further. Besides it doesn't look like anybody could have any influence other than you so why do you even bother? Holy shit.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
You drop out of school and you will ****ing regret it. I almost did... I got my act together and made it into a small commmunity college and i've worked real hard to transfer to a good school in pitt later on next year. Suck it up, pull yourself together and own the hell out of those damn books. The busier you are the easier it is to set your problems aside until it's time for them...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Nobody is ever on AIM when I need to talk. I post it here because a good majority of helpful friends respond. Help can mean things like "Hang in there man". It at least lets me know someone cares. That's better than nothing at all.

It's not an emo thread. I'm so sick of this emo bullshit. It needs to end. The way you all make it sound like is if you're not happy 100% of the time 24/7..you are emo. That's bullshit. Grow up.

Whatever. Send this to the ****ing void if you want. I don't ****ing care.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good luck? I hope you're satisfied.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
You should care. It's your life, don't waste it. Think of the people who can't afford to go to school, and you sit here and forget about school and just waste a perfectly good chance for an education. Go to school, get an education, get a good job where you can get lots of money.

IDefy

Reaction score
Dude i'll talk to you, all you have to do is IM me. Sometimes the best advice comes from people you don't even know... I forgot to add your new s/n and Black Orchid III isn't on so...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
And again, you guys are assholes.

Jason, I think she really cares, she's just trying to get you to take care of it. I mean, you are almost 18, it really is about time. If you can't do what you need to do and go to school, you really have no one to blame but yourself. It doesn't make her a bad person for not lying for you. I'm sorry for not taking your side on this, but you are old enough to start learning what life really is.

About dropping out of school, go ahead, but you will live to regret it the rest of your life. I know you better than that, you are better than that. You are smart enough to take yourself much further than I have...working in a damned factory, which is probably what I'm going to end up doing the rest of my life just to make ends meet.

Seriously, there isn't much to blame in this but yourself, and only when you are done blaming yourself, will you get something done in your life.

Good luck with this one, just be sure to make the choices that are right for you.

IDefy

Reaction score
Life is full of mistakes and rights choices, you just have to take them as they come...actually, I take that back no decision is a mistake...If it doesnt work, you learn something or you gain knowledge or you finally get a problem that never really made sense.

As I told you, if it doesn't work out you can track me down and kick my ass. Good luck with everything...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Note to all: Dropping out of school was just a false threat. I'm not dropping out.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
VizjereiMage said:
Note to all: Dropping out of school was just a false threat. I'm not dropping out.
Make me laugh.

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
VizjereiMage said:
I stayed home from school today..and completely forgot about my discipline card. If you are absent while you have it you go back to ISS and start the card over. This will be my 5th time in ISS and it takes 3 times to get recommended for disciplinary expulsion. Well I asked my mom if she'd call and talk to the dean to get me out of serving ISS..just make up some lie..(which she's done b4)..and she wouldn't..I argued with her trying to get her to do it and she refused. I was like "It's great that you care if I get expelled or not" she said "you know what it's your own fault if you do." I said.."Maybe I should just quit school then" she said "go ahead I don't care..I'm done trying to get you on the right path"..Im like "wow what a great parent you are..just giving up on your kids" she said "yep..oh well." Im like "Im gonna call dad and tell him what you just said." she said "go ahead I don't care"..so I did and he was supposed to call her back she was leaving to go see my grandma..

Ya..this is some bullshit life I got going on. My parents don't even give a **** about me anymore..

You got owned. Dont worry not everyone is supposed to grow up to something worthwhile. We need some janitors too you know.

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Well Jason, we don't need ot hear your sob story, you brought it on yourself, just staying home for no reason is a dumbass thing to do.

That's so elementary, oh i'm gunna call dad. Grow up man, you're almost 18.

-Frank :cool:

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
damn ISS, i would of just gotten that done and over with. I don't know how much that girl(if i got the point of it) means but whoa, ISS sucks gonads.

If you plan on going to a college you should drop out and go to night school. Night school is superior So great

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
In school suspension. Just sit in a room for the whole school day in silence. It is like VC Torture, just without all the pain and misunderstood words.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I'm leaving BF. Thanks everyone.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Bye bye vizerjerri. :(.