You guys aren't mean enough...

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Alright, let's pretend I'm a forum newbie that just became admin out of nowhere. You guys proceed to bash my intro thread I'll post here. I'm prepared to open fire on any mod that moves this to Intros so stay back. I'm hurtful and covered in pink fluffy camoflage feathers.

HI!!!11 I'M NOO FROM BLIZZFRORUMS AND I HAERD YOU GUYZ WANNA KONW HWO TO HAK!

i lkie froms and postign a lot!

k thx.
This'll probably be Asylum material after CelestialBadger or someone else gets done with this...

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Holy f*ck, what kind of little dumbass would become admin in such a short span of time? That had better have been a "sarcastic" post.

Teddy

Reaction score
this kind of reminds me of the new mod of the asylum.. very gay..

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
To the current Battle Forums Administrator working alongside somebody by the name of chrisuk:

Who the hell are you? Quit spamming damnit!

Moving to the forum meant for pink bikinied feathery centipedes...

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
A spammer who became an admin? What is the world coming to? I think I'll kill you now.

Teddy

Reaction score
bannatolos bans alot of people its great

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
No. Bannatalos is Amantis's bringer of nightmares. She haunts me in my dreams keeping me up so that I'll keep on posting here in BF. Damn that Bannatalos!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Hi, how are you? Welcome to our great forums, Battle Forums, and leave those damned BlizzForums. Trust the judgment of this ol'man, yes.

So, you are an administrator? What have you done? Are you ChrisUK dog? Or should I say bitch?

Nonetheless, there are some sort of things that you will have to know:

Ok:

1. Post this in Introductions and Tech-Support forums, that's the right place, not Chit-Chat, you dumb n00b! I don't care if you are the administrator, but you are a newbie, and so you have to bow on the mighty lords that the Three Mosquitos are.
  2. Don't ever try to disrespect the Mosquito family, or you will have problems. I am the God Father of the family, and the others are my lieutenants. If you have any problem with us, don't be surprised if you find some poisened Happy Candies in your room. Capice?
  3. The Mosquito family main business is to rul... er... trade Happy Candies, gladly manufactered by Amantis, and they are protected by Maverick. I, TrongaMonga, am the... hmm... CEO of the Mosquito family. I am not like the Enron CEO, I am more turstable, because my ways are quite effective.
  4. The other Mosquito members bow down to me, so you, as inferior to even them, and take that as an insult, are supposed to love me as your God. I may require your services from once in a while, and if you are a Lady, I'll make sure you have good services to show me.
  5. When you think you are superior to me, and ready to use your admin powers to ban me, make sure you are superior to me first. I have some weapons hidden, and I won't reveal it. But know this: shall you ban me, I'll make your computer such a miserable place that you will want to become my sex slave just to have it back.
  6. If you dare to spam, flame, have a drinking rave with Kamikaze, post in the wrong forums, double post, beat Theroy's ass, meet my mother, disrespect the Mosquito family, just know that you won't be alive for much long.
  7. Behave well, and you might be able to c0rtaminte some threads. c0rtamination is only allowed with autorization of the Mosquito family, in the person of their Go... CEO. Request me, and I'll see if I'll accept some of your personal services, and then you might be able to c0rtaminte. Remember, you can only c0rtaminate one post by each day of personal service.

Well, as for the rest, have fun, bow down to me, and we should live happy.

Cheers

TrongaMonga

:wavey​

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
bow down to u?

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, you stupid ****ing n00b. Shut the ****ING HELL up. Go away, we don't want you're homosexual powers here you little ****** munkie. Die bitch!

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Dont worry, if we're an older member we don't have to. I stole 2 tons of happy candy though...

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sorry, but you've gotta give me more than that if you want to get made fun of. Say something really stupid, and I'll be on it. And if you need help with that, ask Savage or someone...

Reaction score
Website
www.cold-xero.com
Why the hell would I flame him? If Im gonna flame anyone its the person who made that moron a admin. What kind of stupid idea is that. There are hundreds of reasons why he shouldnt be admin, The biggest being his english skills havent passed the fifth grave level yet. But if I find out who made him admin Ill give him a piece of my mind let me tell you!

DamnISuck

Member!
Reaction score
Website
IDoSuck
Wow! You can type hi! you must feel speciel. Your a little too enthusiastic.

I'M NOO FROM BLIZZFRORUMS
First of all blizzforums SUCK. Second take a damn English class how old are you? Eight? How the **** did you become admin you "noo" fruitcake? Also since you a newb admin, quit blizzforums cause it sucks.

I HAERD YOU GUYZ WANNA KONW HWO TO HAK!
I think the only thing not wrong with that sentence is that he capatlized the "I". I'm not even talking about hacks to someone who doesnt know how to spell hack. By the way when you make something plural its with a "s" not a "z". Damn Korean fool.

i lkie froms and postign a lot!
spelling mistakes are in red! .I like forums and posting a lot!

Thanks to what? Flaming your ass? I just have one question though. Do you know what flaming is? How bout stupid admin? Damn.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by DamnISuck
Do you know what flaming is?
I was just about to ask you the same thing.

Teddy

Reaction score
LOL, CB JUST OWNED YOU.. man that made me chuckle.. i love ur posts