Yo what's your guys' percentage vs. other races??

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Undead Vs Human 58.30 %
Undead Vs Orc 51.70 %
Undead Vs Undead 47.10 %
Undead Vs Night Elf 41.40 %

Hmm...I got troubles vs mass dryads, and troubles vs spiders user on big maps in mirror....at least that's what I'd guess...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Well I have had a little worse luck then you have when it comes to %. My avg is 49.1 and I am 38 wins below my losses. Why? Well, noobs for one and second I get too out of hand in some situations.

Most of my losses have been to those accursed noob elf and thier chims. I don't have much of a problem vs Mass Dryads. Since, 1) I usually have a lvl 4-5 hero before I fight them and 2) I got siege.

But those FFA scumbags like to mass chims. The only person I have seen not using mass chims for ne is Pan and he does Bearads with Chims + Faeries. But a few games, I have managed to break the spirit of those mass chim retards. All I need is level 5 heroes, docs and maybe some raiders or aa. My raiders usually have 2/2 before they engage chims so they dont take that much damage.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
i would say that when i play as undead im most vulnerable to night elf (since i usualy go necrowagon) they just ****ing get dryads and then its too late for me to get somthing else..... ud vs. HU only way i loose is to mass knights/w priests..... UD vs. UD i loose to mass ghouls......... UD vs. ORC i win most against them unless they send a beastmaster to kill some of my acolytes early on.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Ya i was curious though, what's your guys' percentage vs. other races though?? You can find it on your battle.net profile...

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
i know, but this is my moms computer and warcraft doesnt work on it so i have to wait till the weekend to go to my dads and play it...... meanwhile i chat on here

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
.............Wins Losses Win %
Random:....4..........4.......50.00 %
Human:.....6..........12......33.33 %
Orc:.........0............1.......0.00 %
Undead:...69.........90.......43.40 %
Night Elf:..32........60.......34.78 %
Total:......111.....167.....39.93 %

that site is interesting, i didnt know that they recorded that stuff, like that i use keeper of the grove, lich king, and death knight the most, and who were my enemies and allies each game

damn g-blunted!!!!!!!!!!! u played 1700 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

g-blunteds favorite heros are cryptlord, lich, and deathknight

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Haha...no...I have 1700 wins...I've played over 3200 games :) And my fav hero is definatly DK...I open with DK about every game...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have played about 2100 games, only won about 1050 of them. Race wise in solo I haven't done well this season.

I have only played 11 games of solo and 12 games of FFA (FFA was the pits). The only acceptable one is vs NE at 50%. I am at 33% at the rest. I have only soloed with Orc.

I don't got problems with NE, since I liek to use pults and smash thier unarmored minions to splattered guts. Also, I am ready to change my strategy in both 2on2 (which is now the only form of RT I now play, which is good because it has its solo players and its a challenge) and Solos.

Same with human, since I like to carry sws along, and I dispel when too many of my units are slowed or morphed. Then I use my blademaster to attack the casters while my other guys takes on thier heroes and units.

The only real trouble I have is Orc Mirror, since Tauren can be a pain in the ass without magic damage.

However, once my record is closer to 49.5 or something, I will go back to solo.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
i hate solo can never figure out wat to do
ethier rush or tech dunno should try it one day
i always do 4v4 or 3v3/2v2 but msotly 4v4 lol!!!!!

if ne 1 wants to arrange 4v4 gimme a holla

BM RULES!!!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would 2on2, but not 4on4. Sorry but 4on4 is just a petty excuse for free wins and hope that none of your 3 teammates are bsers, retards, or mass chimers. For god's sake, I once defeated 3 noobs at once just because my teammates take thier sweet time to save me from an attack.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
naw that what makes you good when u have 3 newbies/ser, it challenges uto an extend making u better to other limits likeif i play with 3 newbs or losers ill just leanr better techinques to take on the other four people, i ve taken on 4 people and no teamates cause they left and i won by far....lol...so it not true when u say that 4v4 are easy wins!!

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Nope, 4on4 just shows you how stupid people can be, and you better hope no1 on your team is dumb. Hell, I used to play 3on3 and NOBODY really micros. Only like 30% of the players do, making them easier to kill. Most people in these styles are even more stupid because they don't change thier strategies to append with the current unit situation.

So if you want to REALLY improve your skills, play 2on2 or better.

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
Well if you REALLY want to improve your skillz, solo is the only way to go. 2 on 2 won't even really help you improve. You should know wtf you're doing by the time you get to playing 2v2 RT because you make up half the team, and if you arn't adept already at solo then the help you bring to your team will be severly limited. Play solo, it's not that bad after you play 10 games, and it's really the only way to get better, and you do get better really quick....

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
dude 4v4 is da way to go cause, u can watch other peoples techniques

but i have to admit, solos o help A LOT

G-Blunted

Member!
Reaction score
4v4 is straight for noobs that don't know what to do. Same with all RT. People that don't agree are "afraid" to solo or have those solo "jitters" and need to get over them. Trust me I played 4v4 for my first 500 games...now i got over 3500 games, definatly never 4v4 again...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I have given up on 4on4. The most I can play with is 3. 3on3 is for my boredom and strategy testing, 2on2 is for the real deal, 1on1 is for obviousr reasons and FFA is kinda the same as 3on3.

Besides, 4on4 is for gays. I once harassed a guy and made 2 guys leave.

G_Blunted said:
Well if you REALLY want to improve your skillz, solo is the only way to go. 2 on 2 won't even really help you improve. You should know wtf you're doing by the time you get to playing 2v2 RT because you make up half the team, and if you arn't adept already at solo then the help you bring to your team will be severly limited.
Maybe so, but 2on2 give you the training to face team games, plus a high chance that you will face a solo player. I have played 1on1 before and I got 5-3 last season, the only real opponent I faced for 1 win was level 28 Human. But his micro was horrible and spirit walkers cancelled his sheep and slow, much like how I face humans in FFA (except they own tanks).