Xbox 360 Pics (From MTV and a J Allard Exclusive)

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
http://spaces.msn.com/members/cotagod

Check out my space to see all the pics of the xbox 360 and some games if you havent seen it before, its gonna be ****in amazing. The day it comes out im gettin it, definatly.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
meh nothing new/ unexpected.

no point in wasting money on the sequal to a system which is just better hardware, with the same likely hood of the same shitty games.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
meh nothing new/ unexpected.

no point in wasting money on the sequal to a system which is just better hardware, with the same likely hood of the same shitty games.

if you dont like the games, stay out of this section.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
you dont like xbox, you dont like xbox games, why are you in the xbox forum. i dont like starcraft, and i know for dam right i dont, so what do i do? i keep my black ass out of the starcraft forums, do the same.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Becasue I have an xbox, which gives me the right and enough knowledge to come in here and talk about it.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Wing Zero said:
The space you are trying to view may not exist or access to it may be restricted.

you have to sign in with a .net password to view the "spaces"

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Patrick_A said:
Damn, Pan makes me mad...

thats just cause he is a sick moron. It takes a sick person to do or comment on something that they dont like.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
What i fell will happen is the PS3 will do to the Xbox 360 what the Xbox did to the PS2. The PS3 will come out later, giving the Xbox 360 a lead in the market, but the PS3 will have better graphics ( possibly ) and not to mention that the Playstation has always had some of the best games (excluding Halo, Fable, Morrowind... and such), Going from this, the Xbox will lose the only thing it had going for it, its power, and seeing as the PS3 is coming out later, It SHOULD [sub]*but might not*[/sub] have more graphical capabilities.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Emolite said:
What i fell will happen is the PS3 will do to the Xbox 360 what the Xbox did to the PS2. The PS3 will come out later, giving the Xbox 360 a lead in the market, but the PS3 will have better graphics ( possibly ) and not to mention that the Playstation has always had some of the best games (excluding Halo, Fable, Morrowind... and such), Going from this, the Xbox will lose the only thing it had going for it, its power, and seeing as the PS3 is coming out later, It SHOULD [sub]*but might not*[/sub] have more graphical capabilities.

concidering halo3 will come out at the same time as the ps3, the ps3 wont do nearly as good as the xbox 360.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Playstation has some of the biggest names behind it, and unless Xbox has some japanese support, xbox can't do shit. Ps3 will be graphicly superior. Already there is comments on how the Ps3 will have more processing power than the xbox 360.
Game franchises like final Fantasy attract whiney fags to buy a consol, and games like halo attract FPS fags to consols. Either way, both systems ruined the gaming industry.

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Pan said:
Playstation has some of the biggest names behind it, and unless Xbox has some japanese support, xbox can't do shit. Ps3 will be graphicly superior. Already there is comments on how the Ps3 will have more processing power than the xbox 360.
Game franchises like final Fantasy attract whiney fags to buy a consol, and games like halo attract FPS fags to consols. Either way, both systems ruined the gaming industry.

accually all of the big names from japan are bought out by xbox, GG

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:

Plus the hardware the PS3 is playing around with will make it extremely expensive.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How come when a something get spopular off of one main idea, Pan thinks its crap and not worth it?

Pan, there are 5000000000000000000 other games belonging to either system that could have attracted the gamers. The counsil industries are still booming-

if not, then why are there so many new systems coming out? More and more keep coming out, which increases sales, which is what the manufactuerers are all about, and as long as we like a few of the games that come out, were satisfied. We cant approve of every game that comes out pan. Damn

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
How come when a something get spopular off of one main idea, Pan thinks its crap and not worth it?
It has nothing to do with the reaction to anyone. I'm jsut tired of systems with nothing new to offer with the same games over and over that pisses me off.

Pan, there are 5000000000000000000 other games belonging to either system that could have attracted the gamers. The counsil industries are still booming-
That is why I said "games like halo", games that have no real effort put forth, but the same recycled system sells, it is terrible.

if not, then why are there so many new systems coming out?
I don't doubt the amount of money the industry is making. It has never been about money at all.
More and more keep coming out, which increases sales, which is what the manufactuerers are all about, and as long as we like a few of the games that come out, were satisfied.
The system is broken. There is no quality in games anymore. Everything is the same garbage recycled. the PSP is an example, it is nothing new but a glorified Playstation but as soon as they add a medium only the PSP uses to watch movies, its some hot shit device that was never any good in the first place. Ps2 and Xbox were not really good systems, but the fact they played DVDs somehow made them better? The games weren't better, and dvd players were alot cheaper. I am just tired of how stupid people are, and throw money at big companies that inevitably rip you off. The 90s were the height of video games. No system has and will ever match the Snes/Genesis with the way things are going. Everything is headed in the opposite direction.

Instead of quality gameplay, it is cut down so they can throw in better graphix. They wow everyone with a recycled gameplay, but graphics make the game hotter than hell. Prime example is Resident Evil 4. Biggest piece of shit ever, but omg the graphics were godly. forget the fact the game was a piece of crap and story and everything else sucked, buy the game becasue it looks good and people say it's good.

Sony has created a system where there is nothing new, but waht is worse is it sells. The new age gamer doesn't even seem to realize how much of a rip off it all is. Xbox live isn't worth half the money you pay for it, neither is any MMORPG out there. It is mroe ways so the gaming companies will steal your money. Then they say bullshit about costs and people hand over money. It is idiotic, and this next wave is doing the same thing. You can't even make good games anymore.

P.S. there are some good games out obviously, not all companies sacrafice for the quality. However most companies that started in the 80s and 90s and have come into gaming recently have devoured up other companies to have a nice assembly line of bullshit (yes that is a direct stab at EA)