WoW Pet Peeves

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I have so many to name but can't stay on for a while so i will name my two biggest ones:

Paladins- people scream imbalance when they cant beat one because they don't play as well as the paladin, every class can beat a paladin just that some classes are harder to play than others. With the boom of "omg imba" it only added to the problem because a wave of people heard that and chose to exploit the claim only adding to the "omg imba" fire by adding more examples.

Noobs shitting their pants when an enemy comes into a town full of level 10s (uncontested territory). I laugh my ass off when i hear "OMG CMON GUSZ SOME LEV 40 AND 55 AER IN GOLDSHRE!!11!!!"

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lol, funny yes, but true, there is ways to beat a paladin, find it's weakness and you will win.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
When people take my kills, i'm casting a firebolt and a newb warrior comes and hits it... grrr....

Oh yeah, the secret weakness of pallys is that they cant get you when you run away from them.... well... it's true.

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Probably just me,but why do they have girl dwarfs, i mean ,they are ugly as hell ;_; and gnomes,omg,die gnomes.

dP

Member!
Reaction score
They had dwarven girls because all the other races had female counterparts, and they had gnomes because the high elves were almost wiped out of the world... and they needed something to make it even.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
My sole biggest pet peeve:

You're working hard, killing very tough mods guarding that chest, or that important mineral node. You get down to the LAST mob and some guy runs up and opens/mines it. And if that wasn't bad enough, he looks at you and says "oh sorry, didn't see you their. Oh well, some great stuff in that chest." and runs away.

*pulls hair out*

Oh, and I personally kick anybody who, when we're in the process of taking down a boss and he's next to a chest, runs and opens it while we all die.

Bastards need to learn some manners :susp

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
my only pet peeve is the surges of lag i randomly get while walking around.. and the lag i get when i am in IF.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
omg lyke biggest pet peeve is 180$ a month for a crap game!?

pan, nobody cares about your opinions on the game anymore :(.

on topic..

heres a list of things that often happen in the world of warcraft that many of you will agree with:
  • going after a vein/flower and getting beat to it.
  • going after a vein/flower and getting beat to it by a gnome.
  • getting ganked while killing a boss when you've almost killed it.
  • rogues.
  • respawns while you're eating/drinking. (eating/drinking in the game, stop IMing me)
  • tauren females.
  • getting killed by a large group, but knowing you could kill any of them if they had less backup.
  • getting corpse camped.
  • getting a rediculously dumb instance group that doesn't understand that by "pull" you didnt mean to run into the room and pull all the aggro.
  • general chat.
  • loot lag.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Edd_N said:
Oh don't get me started with general chat, ESPECIALLY in Goldshire *pounds nail through dick*
Whats wrong with Goldshire?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
dP said:
You mean the one in Wc3 is a gnome? I thought it was a really ugly dwarf... on the battle.net site it's a dwarf.

and it's Dwarven demolition squads. http://www.battle.net/war2/units/gsdt.shtml
The one in WcIII is a dwarf, in WcII its a gnome

Gnomish Flying Machine
The Gnomes of Khaz Modan have long offset their lack of physical strength with ingenuity and daring. As members of the Alliance, they have continued to display their talents by inventing and piloting the unbelievable Flying Machine. Although having no armaments, these awkward contraptions can be used to survey vast areas of terrain, and detecting the otherwise hidden movements of underwater units (as all flying units can), making them invaluable for discovering the movements of the Horde.

magic_mushrooms

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well,i have a new pet peeve. People who tell me not to loot while fighting in a group,then i see them later looting while we have our hands full. Or people who just always have to loot right away and never give you a chance..(like rl friend)