WoW Pet Peeves

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
kill theifs suck. I was doing some quest (forget which one now...) and I was killing everything in a room, and wasn't taking too much damage since the guys were like 6 levels bellow me, and some noob ran in and decided that I needed help (which I didn't) so he started to attack. Luckily, he was killed, but then compained to me that I didn't help him! I didn't help him? I thought he didn't help me!

and I also don't like people who say, "undead suck because you can't tell their males from their females!" I'm sorry, but isn't the way they stand, look, and run different?

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
new one:

peopel who team up with you and think that everyone else (even your own guild mates) don't matter. I was doing a quest a person, and noticed another undead player who was about to die, so I helped out that player. The person I was in a party with said, "why the hell did you help that guy out!? you should have let him die!" Needless to say, I left the party =)

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Simple but Easy, ::MOOCHERS:: those ones that sit around and take exp and do shit, when you kill it and go to get an item, they steal it -.-'

dP

Member!
Reaction score
My new beef: Night elves... especially druids and rogues... they always run away when I killin em, then they stealth or shadowmeld.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
druids > you @ escaping fights

on my orc hunter i chased a much lower level druid at least 10 minutes before i caught him. yeah, 10 minutes. we druids are crazy.

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
i hate it when horde and alliance r like 10+ lvls LOWER then the oppsite person but since some1 high is with them they gather the balls to attack u whern otherwise they would wave and run from u

ErRrR i hate when peeps do that

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I hate the ****ing people who join a group that involves gathering an item, and when they get everything they need, they leave, instead of helping you finish the quest.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
The one in WcIII is a dwarf, in WcII its a gnome
Wc2 doesnt have gnomes dumbass, the sappers and flying machines are dwarfs

LaRc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.teamsirix.com
speaking of peeve my charator on Llane server is named peeve so watch out for me hahah

(that had nothing to do with the post) classic haha

ThRaShEd

Member!
Reaction score
some others ones are of couse big city lag and just plain lag..
and how andrew thinks hes gosu but i own him with a cap O j/k <3 ANDY