WoW BF Guild will be made..

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Na, I think Andrew should be leader because he thought up of this, and probably knows more then any of us about WoW overall.

More Guild names:
Alliance of Battleforums
Battleforums Knights
The League of Battleforums

Bleh, none of them sound any good:-/

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
Lol wtf who am I??

I started playing, I wish they didnt make it have to pay! I probably will quit.. No money, No credit card unless someone .. does it for me.

Anyways, I agree that it should be on East Coast server and have a Normal/RP/PvP server to show them all that BattleForums can really battle them out. Most of us live on the East Coast.. I think.

My toughest character is .. (made today) Sheila, Level 5 Elf Druid.. sad.. the other ones are just testing. My other one is an orc warrior but i dont like him much.

Pvp Server 22?!? PLEASE?? lol..

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I will make it on the East server. I will post the server name the day the game comes out. You can try to make a character on the East coast, but you should come ot our server. I'll get home around 4 PM CENTRAL, and it will take a while for me to get it all up, so I will post the server information around 5 PM CENTRAL, so come here around then. :)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
you know there are OFFICERS that are like shamans in a clan on war3. :p

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok sweet. I got the beta sucessfully DLing from fileplanet. If i like that game, count me in for guild :)

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Should we vote on servers... I don't think the servers have official names yet though. But if the current names are to stay the same, I vote for PVP 4

Reaction score
Website
LIEK.WTF.HAPPEN.TO.DIS.SITE.COM
SephirothX89 said:
Ok sweet. I got the beta sucessfully DLing from fileplanet. If i like that game, count me in for guild :)
Arent signups closed? Howd you get an account?

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Zaku said:
Yup, you are all doomed. ;)
Nice optamisim:D

He ment downloading: some people had to wait 6 or 7 days to complete it.

scouchpaper

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ill be in,I myself got to lvl 15 Nightelf Hunter,I loved em.So count me in if there is space,pm on any information available.Thanks guys

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If anyone wishes to play with me and my Clan in a PvP server. Then PM me for more information. You will be apart of Clan BBQ. Alliance only.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
After MORE technical difficulties, I got the graphics on the WoW open beta working, and convinced my friend to join me to. Should i ask him if he wants to join the clan when he gets it? (christmas)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
When we have enough people :-/

My char got deleted (god knows how) and i have a brother and a cousin bitching on about how they want to play too so i'm not gonna be all to active (maybe an hour and a half a day). Aside from me, Zaku, and Andrew, i don't think very many people are on the right server.