WoW BF Guild will be made..

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to look for helpers to make the BF guild on WoW. I want to be the alliance, so I am letting the Horde BF guild(if anyone is playing Horde) to someone else. I need 9 other people to help make this guild, and after that I will need donations so we can have a BF tabard. If we don't get 9 other peopel from this forum, I will look for other people to join and help us. Our guild website will be battleforums, and we can advertise our forums on WoW.. this will work.

I am taking suggestions for a name for our guild. It needs to be appropriate. I want to include battleforums, but I want something more interesting to be added in there. We can think up a name until the game comes out, November 23. Send me PMs for guild suggestions and I will right them down and make a final thread to vote on the best name.

We will have a good guild. We will help eachother and trade with eachother. We can go on raids, and chat in guild chat. Anyone here is invited to join us. There won't be restrictions. Invite your friends if you want. We want to grow because the more people in the guild, the more people we can have for our website.

Since we don't have any news on the servers, we might not be able to make the clan for a while. Please, before you make a character, come here and check for news about the server we will be on. Hopefully, Blizzard won't make FORCED servers. I will make another thread to help us. I will include the server information and how to get to that server. I will tell you what we will do to get it going. Just be patient. You can make other characters and play on those, but please help us make a WoW guild. I will also make other characters, but I will spend a majority of the time with our guild. I want our guild to be successful, unlike on War3. ;) WoW is a great game and we need to come together to make a great guild. :)

If you are interested in making a Horde guild, make a thread. I would want to join it, but I wouldn't be playing on it much because I don't really like the Horde. The Horde guild version can fight the people who play on Alliance. It could be cool. We can have tournaments too. We can have duels within the Alliance or Horde, or we can have a big battle in a field. Like 5 on 5. We can have a lot of fun. Back to the topic, anyone here can make a Horde guild, but if you could, please join the Alliance guild on another character, so we can still be in contact.

It might not be able to be made for a few days because I need to get to StormWind from the NE lands. I have decided to play NE. We will still make it just fine, I'm sure all of you will want to get used to it anyways. I want to start making the guild the weekend after the game launches. :D

Information:
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/guilds.html
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/joiningguilds.html
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/guildtab.html
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/basics/guildleadership.html

See you in WoW, Thank You.
-Andrew, Human Rogue, Alliance

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I would make, but I'd probly be playing in Free server. Or test server rather if they are going to have one, (the one that resets, but its free!) every MMORPGs have it :D

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theres about a 50% chance that ill be playing WoW, depending on weather or not I can convince my friend to switch from FFXI with me. If i do switch however, im going to be alliance (NE) and would like to help out with the guild.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I am also going to be NE and for everyone else here, if you don't know how to get to Stormwind from NE lands, I can help. It is a long journey, but it is possible at low lvl. You can come lvl up in human lands with an NE. :p

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
I'm probably going to buy it. Meh, a guild would be nice right off the bat. Either Human Paladin or Noobelf Druid.

I'm leaning toward Paladin just so i can say the words that give me an orgasm to my ears i hear each time:

IT'S HAMMER TIME!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pallys aren't that good this patch. A lot of the spells were removed and replaced with seals. It's like micro management with all of the seals.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Which server would this guild be on?

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Well we should probably make it the East coast one to follow the tradition of all of our failed BF clans. Though it is an MMORPG, it should last longer than our dozens of clans in the past.

PVP or non?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
non. unless people want PvP. There isn't much of a difference.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd much rather a non pvp server. The idea of walking out into northshire valley and being slaughtered by some guy doesn't thrill me:(

And I also agree that we should do East Coast.

And of names, I;ve thought of a few:

The Brotherhood of Battleforums
Soldiers of Battleforums
The Battleforums Company

Meh msot of them sound corny. I do think "The Brotherhood of Battleforums" has a nice sound it it though.

xXLordSlippyXx

Member!
Reaction score
Why dont we get a guild up on one of the servers for now, I think I have 1 gold...but now we need 9 signatures...lol

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's kinda too late to make a guild on open beta, we will just make one on retail. The day it comes out I'll tell everyone the server it will be on. It will probably be on the Eastern Realm.. just don't try to make a character and choose a realm before I say anything. You can, but you should come to ours. :)

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
Andrew said:
just don't try to make a character and choose a realm before I say anything. You can, but you should come to ours. :)
Who appointed you leader ;)

We should try to take a poll to see what server we like on east. If we get enough members, how about we expand it to west coast too?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
i have appointed myself leader since the beginning, young samsara. i dont care if we expand on other servers, it's not like it matters. people on the west coast can just choose our server. it doesnt really matter. just to say, if we have a BF guild on east coast server, we cant have it as the same name on the central server because they made the names unique (east and west).