Worst thing about WoW?

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
What do you think the worst thing about WoW will be?

I think it is gonna be the cost per month, but it would be worth it..

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
None, getting away from it because it will most likely be too addictive.

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea that would mean they wouldnt look after the game, it would really suck balls if it wasnt pay per month becasue they wouldnt make new maps/skills/ervreything else, sure it costs money but so does everything in life...

spiderman546

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am also wondering about that, they will finalize that i assuming in the next few months once beta test is done, but yea about 10-15 american, wonder what i be cdn cost? ouch that would be like 25 a month, that would burn a hole in my pocket, 25*12 is to much lol, 300:( that could buy me like 3 guitar pedals or 1000 guitar picks, or like 30 guitar straps, 20 patch chords, 15-20 cds, if its 25 a month i dont think i will get the game, to much for me :D i could put that money to better use :D

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
pay, but belive me, the profit they will make from the game will be so high. I may be crazy, but in the long run, they will make so much money, the upkeep for this game would last so long, they take off the monthly pay.

Supa

Member!
Reaction score
Well crazy you cant be sure of that...its all bout server\client side. I mean a game like WoW wouldnt take much more packets than Runescape. Even though the graphics have a tremendous diffrentcy that dosnt matter. If i have to rexplain c 56k and Gameplay.

That forum talks about client\server side.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wont be able to afford a monthly fee unless it was under 10$ which is highly unlikley. Yea there gonna add new maps/quests/what-not to WoW but you know somebody is just gettin richer with this "fee";)

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i say the fee is worth itif the keep makin new things OMFG NOW I CANT WAIT OMG

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
I don't think the fee will ever be worth it....but that is just me.

BTW, plz don't bump threads.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
ffxi is 12.95 a month so i hope WoW will be same, because i am going to play WoW instead of FFXI and if its same cost its okay with me

ReZIP

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Dunno whatcha talkin about Kam but the fee would be worth it. Because that means they have to work harder at keeping it retard free. (Hate annoying people.. Who doesn't aye?) The fee does bite balls... But... It's worth it. C'mon...

M

mutchix

but if u go on gotwow or others unofficial S, u need to pay the fee too??

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
No, unofficial servers are free, unless they want you to pay for them. The pay per month thing isnt as bad as most people think it is. Just get 50cents a day, and at the end of the month, you'll have enough to pay for it...

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. It isn't that hard to pay unless you are in elementay school or something like that. Just start saving up now.