World Of Warcraft Server list

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Andrew said:
which one of those will we choose?
I still need to find out. When I get home around 3:10 I will post the server we all should play on.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dunno about you guys, but im playing on arthas. no question 'bout it. no lag on it either.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I thought it was non pvp =/

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Isent a PvP server where horde/alliance can openly attack each other on sight? Sounds like a big diffrence to me. I was planning on playing PvE with BF, then PvP on my bros server, I dont want both PvP >.<

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I dont mind PvP, so long as I don't wander around and have Alliance characters come and blast me for no reason...

A war netween alliance and horde sounds awsome, I just don't want it to be a pk-fest with alliance people hitting alliance...

I vote for Arthas server.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude, it is only 1 v 1 for dueling. alliance cant attack alliance unless you accept to fight. stop thinking PvP is a big death zone where people around killing eachother all the time.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
Will do then, thats all I was scared of.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well on my PvP server, i got triple butt****ed by tauren in moonglade. other then that, it hasnt effected me any different then my old RP server.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
the horde cant attack you unless you are either (a) in their(horde) territory (b) in contest territory and you have /pvp on or (c) you are in alliance territory and you attack them first.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok, i kept getting images of level 60 taurens running around low level alliance areas slaughtering everyone lol. Guess its ok then

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
TheNamelessPunk said:
well on my PvP server, i got triple butt****ed by tauren in moonglade. other then that, it hasnt effected me any different then my old RP server.
ditto that happened to me in beta, i wanted to get my druid to bear form ASAP before they decided to do that

-=@Driphter@=-

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.beef4kids.com
Well I looked and did find that they implemented an honors system where you kill people too low beneath you a lot, your own town guard will attack you. :) Can't wait to see how pissed of the noob pk'ers get when they're getting killed by their own people.