Will ghost be in the Pc version?

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
why are you even talkin about it its not comin out for the pc anyway

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
ARHG!!! MuFu Blizzards has done it again!!! Those stupid retards!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *cries out really loud*

Skyhr

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Business-wise, selling the same game on three different consoles would make lots of money as opposed to selling it on computers where hacks would be released a nanosecond after the game comes out...

V

VitaminH

Here's a thought: SC:G is a single player only game with no multi options if i remember correctly. How many single player games to you see flying off the shelves for the PC? Not to many with the exception of maybe the Sims and one or two others. People play games on the PC to be online and play with others. The single player gaming market on counsole however is much higher. Hence they'll make more $$ by marketing it there.

Also, seeing as to how its not a multi game, people will pirate the game like mad, especially with things like Kazaa booming like it is right now, things like that aren't to hard to come by if you're looking for it. A single player game has no need for a unique CD key as do games like D2, WC, and the origional SC. This again, will hurt sales because potential counsole buyers will just pirate it off the net and blizzard won't see a dime.

Lets not forget that in the end, it is still all about the money.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Nice thought, did that take alot of time or did you do this when you were bored? Good work.

One thing, Starcraft: Ghost is suppose to have online play.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why does everyone hate consoles?

One thing I like about them is you dont have to upgrade them to keep playing games when they come out

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Good things about consoles: somewhat portable(excluding laptops) No upgrades

bad things: games are usually more expenisve, need a tv.

good things about pc: have more options on palying a game(more keys on keyboard than there are on a controller) Have a better online play. Can hack into it(good/bad)

I can't think of anymore but I think pc games are better in the end but console games have much better graphics. I'm tired right now and I'm about to go to the Mall of America. Don't wanna think.

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, I think SC is being released so that T.V gamers, who might not necessarily play PC Games, though they do own a PC, can become a part of Blizzard's fan base for future games (Sc 2, anyone?). I know that's the way it was with me. As soon as I got a computer, I got Starcraft, and then when it came out, I got Starcraft for the N64 for 5$ at a pawn shop, (me being an SC uber-freak at the time). There is no reason the opposite will not happen to T.V gamers once SC:G is released and SC 2 is in devellopment in a few years.

HydraGyro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WTF SC FOR N64!?!??!?! WTF WHAT DO U DO I BET THE CONTROLS ARE GAY IMEAN WTF WHAT ABOUT HOTKEYS WHAT ABOUT ALL SORTS OF STUFF WTF!!!!!!!

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i think it MAY come out to pc like sc going into n64 maybe after like 4 years? but most likely not cuz it said on the sc:ghost section its not going to

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WTF SC FOR N64!?!??!?! WTF WHAT DO U DO I BET THE CONTROLS ARE GAY IMEAN WTF WHAT ABOUT HOTKEYS WHAT ABOUT ALL SORTS OF STUFF WTF!!!!!!!
Ahem...well obviously there are none goof. Some of the innovations used for the game were quite good, and should have been used in the PC Version. Pressing Z and R together brings up a global build menu from which you simply choose from things like Air Upgrades, or Ground Units, and then build from whatever you can. And the control scheme was quite ez. Simply click with analog, then press a, then b means "no"(go back), and the C buttons allow you to choose ups and stuff easily, faster then Pc in my opinion. What's cooler is that there is a secret mission once you beat all 6 episodes (BW and SC; which I have done), which is NOT included in the SC or BW campaigns. And it's not the BW bonus level, with the hybrids; that IS available however.:) I will play the game, and post the brief in a few days, if the game file is not deleted. I still play it sometimes :).

Envee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I am sure another reason its not being released on pc is b/c piracy is a bing issue in the pc world, once they release it everyone in the gaming scene will have it within a day without paying so... yeah
figured i should add that

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No not really. A lot of people will reserve it, cause usually they will get something special for pre-ordering. Hey, and after, all, if Blizzard makes back its investment, and then they make a little more, they will be happy. They arn't some huge company like Microsoft, with biliion dollar sales.