Will ghost be in the Pc version?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Starcraft:Ghost will be only for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube due to the fact that a lot of PCs cannot handle the graphics Starcraft:Ghost brings out.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's an attempt by Blizzard to jump into the console world.

Beats me if they are even planning in having it to the PC, but I think not.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
I was thinking that like a year after SC:G has came out, they would make a PC version of Sc:G, but Blizzard clearly stated that they do not want SC:G for PC.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Theres a one word answer here.....no.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its bullshit i tell ya, if those dumbasses put a game out on ps2 or an xbox, they eventually have put on PC.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you tell me why they should wait one year to realease the game on PC, theres no point!!! they should anyway because most people around the world are getting Computers not PS2 or Xboxes!..>>

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
We all want SC:G to coem out also for Computers but as said in other threads, most computers can not sustain the graphics that SC:G gives.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one year :mad:, i dout that it would take one year to take out the game out on PC, theres people with mad computers in this world my friend, how high could the graphics really be on this game.:shoot :shoot :madatu :wavey

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
master virus is wrong. NO CONSLE WILL EVER SURPASS THE POWER OF A PC!!!!!!!!! PLUS blizzard is a good company with good programers. if a game has a good program then it would run fast without bad graphics. like UT2k3 or "black and white" W3 looks good all around and i have a pretty crappy pc.

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Well, duh I know that there are a lot of people with good graphic cards. But there's more people with bad graphic cards than good graphic cards.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
theres gonna be ova 1 million people just in australia that would probably upgrade or get a new computer. less than one year, i think less than a year that the game will come out.

habib

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bloody do i, hay can anyone of you guys know where to download a ps2 emulator from anywhere?

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
Next time, pm sombody instead of asking it here in the wrong forum.

I'll pm you the link since I have a feeling it's against the rule to post it up here.

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by Master Virus
Starcraft:Ghost will be only for PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube due to the fact that a lot of PCs cannot handle the graphics Starcraft:Ghost brings out.
But I thought that high-end computers were better than the colsole systems?

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Master Virus
Well, duh I know that there are a lot of people with good graphic cards. But there's more people with bad graphic cards than good graphic cards.
bad as in GeForce 2 as the average graphics card? i dont think so. Plus, NO CONTROLER CAN SURPASS THE POWER OF THE MOUSE AND KEYBOARD!! NEVER!! Thats why certain consle games dont support cause its too cheap.