Why halo 2=not worth the money

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i beat it on normal during my spare time.. i was able to beat it in a id say a little over 10-11 hours combined gameplay.. i didnt sleep for a night coz i had work and school when i wasnt sleeping, and it was the only time i could play. the single player campaign wasnt as good as i thought it would be. the story kicked ass. it was almost like playing an rpg... but the fighting and missions werent too much better or funner than halo1. still a great game. i probably wouldnt say anythingbad against the campaign if the ending hadnt pissed me off so much. i was angry. i wanted more fighting on earth, i only got one level of it. then the last level master cheif is ON HIS WAY to earth. AGAIN. **** YOU BUNGIE!!!!! makin me wait for a halo 3. :(

today i wasnt busy and got 6 people and 4 xboxes togeather and system linked after school. system link is fun as hell. not only do you get to use the banshee in multiplayer now, the vehicles are fun as hell to blow up, and destroying/ capturing vehicles is an essential part of the game.. especially on CTF. you have to make sure they cant travel fast, keep makin trips to steal/ blow up their vehicles. not to mention you can jump up and beat the shit out of them till they get out of their vehicle.

i was never a fan of dual weaponry... too unrealistic.... but i admit it comes in pretty handy sometimes. pistol/SMG combo is just as good as a shotgun close range if your fast enough.. lets you mix stuff up more for different situations.. and anytime you get dual weapons its always a hardcore at-the-moment thing, coz you gotta put away your primary weapon, whip out secondary and grab yourself another secondary type weapon close by to shoot the shit out of watever is in your way.

i played xbox live today for about an hour inbetween classes. it was ok. not as user freindly as most games... it was kinda tough to figure out. gotta learn how to join a freinds clan. normally you have the option to join/create game. this just kinda throws you into any game that fits your description. i havent played much online, but that will change. as far as i can tell most people online suck ass and. i didnt have much difficulty killin people like i should playing a game online for the first time. maybe its just a fluke and i got a bad bunch of people for an hour. ill find out soon enough.

overall, this game gets a 11/10. it kicks ass, my only regret is i have a halo11 tournament saturday and tomarrow is gonna be spent all day getting reoriented with halo1 after playin halo2 so much.

and gta SA is comin out for xbox?! SWEET! i have a ps2, but xbox kicks its ass anyday. i havent played my ps2 in a long time and wont buy anymore games for it.

PIsYcoWaLNut said:
omg.. i cant beleive such geeks and idiots at my school..theres this kid who has no life and beat the game in to days.. he never goes outside(thats why hes very pale) omg.. hes weird!
i beat it in two days while working/high school/and college. it would have been easy as hell to beat in one dedicated day if i had the free time.

Biske

Reaction score
Yeah, alot of my friends at school are disappointed with the ending, but, they all agree that for the most part, the multiplayer element more then makes up for the indescretions of Bungie.

Yes, GTA: SA is coming sometime round next fall for Xbox, since Sony doesn't have TOTAL control in their liscence agreement with Rockstar....ahhh....so is the path most likely for MGS3: Snake Eater, which would love to have.

amrtin77

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i might make an exception for MGS3.... thats too good to pass up...... but fck, i it comes out for xbox ill be all over it :D

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1) i dont want to spend 60$ (over 200 if you buy an x-box to JUST to play halo) for a halo 1 x-pack (and YES 2 is not a sequel..its a big patch, only 2 skins, and oo its on earth!! (big whoop))
BWAHAHHA! I've seen you post some stupid shit before, but man, this one takes it.

A patch? No.. it's a completely different game with a new storyline. The combat system is completely different now, too. The weapons have changed quite a bit. The monster AI is greatly improved and the graphics have obviously been amped. There are many new features and overall the game is addictive as hell.

So you burn, burn now, for you are the antichrist that we call "fanboy".

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
omfg when u ****ing ppl say "they stole their ideas from valve" if u watch the dvd u can see that they had the whole game of halo1 (beta devoloped in like 1997-1999). although it wasnt called halo it was the same story line / concept they just modded it from the older version and then came halo 1 in 2000. the only valve game that is remotely similar is half life and that doesnt have different skins/multiplayer mode/great ai/a big round thing(halo)/personalized color/a cool guy in sage colored armor fighitng off little grunt people. so if u like half life, fine play that but does it have great features like halo2?