Who is still going to play normal realm once ladder chars become available?

Wat will you play once 1.10 comes out

• Normal Hacker realm

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Ladder realm only

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • both

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd like to see how many ppl want to start fresh again... I think ladder chars are a good way to filter out the good from the bad. Cause so many noobs now days just buy stuff from ebay and then pay to get rushed then copy down some strat from a site.

SuperiorNewbie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i want my normal characters too, because i got mad stuff there that i MYSELF MFED, without bots. I HATE to throw away my legit stuff. and by the way, i got hacked again and lost another account.

Dannen-Anor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think most people will start fresh just because it is a new beginning. Also when people redo things then they tend to be better the second(or third, or fourth.... ) times!

Ferd

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ill be playing both. Like others have said, Ive got a ton of legit items and I didnt take the time to find them just to throw them away.

But i would like to see what these Ladder Items are all about. ;)

UnrealShadow13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't want to play ladder, because you know there is someone out there who will just play for a week without food or sleep, until they hit lvl 99. There are plenty of people like that out there, and I don't want to compete in an enviorment that I can't win in.