Who do you think is STARCRAFT CHAMPION?

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Or SlayerS_`BoxeR`, He is in a slump right now...which isn't good. Terran players are getting better(even rookies) like [ReD]NaDa, xellOs[yG], silent_control...etc. I'm afraid Lyh might fall behind.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Boxer's still the best, though.

Z

Zealias

Lim Yo Hwan is the best and i bet $2000 he could smash everyone in the world.
BOXER HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST HIM

Z

Zealias

Oops
I forgot
LIM YO HWAN is SLAYERS BOXER.....
LIM YO HWAN MASTER OF TERRAN GOGO

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Toss will rise once again.

Zmoney

Reaction score
heh im gosu, i jut get many stupid losses for BSing entire maps,
on Poloris Prime i am unbeatable(with any race), on LT i can be beat when i use zerg, but thats my only ****ing weakness, good luck even tryin to take me on BB!
FudgeYA!

RexyRex[HA]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.rexyrex.hostmatrix.org
I really don't know what to say here... I don't play Melle much, so you can call me a 'spammer' in this post. But I have one thing to say, I am a VERY GOOD bounder. Find/Make a possible bound (you've beat it yourself)...and I bet you I can beat it. And sure, defences arent too hard either for me. But Melle... that take 100% SC Skill, which I don't have right now - - - Practice in progress.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
I would like to think Grrrr... because he is Canadian, or Garimito because he plays Protoss, but ¿ë°¡¸®³ë·¡¹æ¯ is the best.

Zmoney

Reaction score
Errg i OWN, i need to set me up some serious matches, vs "top" opponets, and ill rape the hell outa them and then ull know whats up.

VoicelesS

Reaction score
Website
www.nylonorgy.com
i've beaten boxer. he's a really good player. i had 12 gateways pumping out goons and z's and a defense at entrance of about 36 cannons and he still got halfway into my base.
i had an ample supply of carriers so when he exhausted his resources i attacked him and won. barely,and with the aid of 22 goons and a shite load of zealots.
i have the replay saved,if anyone is having trouble believing me.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Boxer never plays on Battle.net, he only practices with his teammates(IPX). and Boxer'd never play with normal people like you. Unless you're professional starcraft player.
and even if accounts that have "BoxeR" in em, that doesn't mean they're SlayerS_`BoxeR`. Believe me, I'm Korean myself and I actually live there. Thank you.

There is possibility that you've played against someone who used Starspoof or something like that, or you just saw fake accounts.

nofx209

Member!
Reaction score
Best Z player [Nc]..Yellow
Best T player Slayers_`Boxer` or [ReD]Nada
Best P player iono, don't follow Toss much.

Zmoney

Reaction score
yes id like to see this replay, of you beating boxer because i dont belive this.(period).

You beat someone using starspoof,
besides boxer is too good to lose to normies like us,
you must be retarted.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by VoicelesS
i've beaten boxer. he's a really good player. i had 12 gateways pumping out goons and z's and a defense at entrance of about 36 cannons and he still got halfway into my base.
i had an ample supply of carriers so when he exhausted his resources i attacked him and won. barely,and with the aid of 22 goons and a shite load of zealots.
i have the replay saved,if anyone is having trouble believing me.
I sure do have a problem beliving you, boxer is not a money map player.