Which is the better seige spell

which is the best utimate for leveling a base?

• earthquake

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • tornado

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • death and decay

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think overrall death and decay his the best effect, 4% of the buildings hp is taken away everysec, what you think?

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have to go with Earthquake, only because Death and Decay damages your own units as well, or at least it did last I checked. And, it's better than Tornado because it's got a large AOE.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Earthquake also reducesmovements of workers + other units in the area, which will prevent workers from repairing.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ANY includes your own units. It's a spell you need to cast on their buildings after a battle while your units sit idle.

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well that is why you dont cast the spell over your own units. That would probably be the easiest way to prevent ur units from dying from Death and Decay. Just cast the spell away from you units and if they go toward it u can simply move them. death and decay prob the best one out of all. and doesnt it have a larger AOE then earthquake?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
its 4% per second....

it will take u like 25 seconds to kill everything.. even a small farm... which will take about 11 min for earth quake.]

PLus the reduce movment rox

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Earthquake is stronger, yes, but with D&D you are letting your poor Lich stand there for 25 seconds.

Earthquake is more solid, definitely, but D&D has other uses. *Death Star*

> Warcraft Discussion

ShadowSpear

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by x42bn6
Earthquake is stronger, yes, but with D&D you are letting your poor Lich stand there for 25 seconds.

Earthquake is more solid, definitely, but D&D has other uses. *Death Star*

> Warcraft Discussion
Yes ur lich maybe be standing there for 25seconds but first of all you most likey wouldnt cast d+decay in the middle of a battle in there base. you would want to use the liches other abilities. you should use d+decay when most of the fightign has slowed down and even if the lich is jst standing there he usally in the back and if you have frost amour on him he survives quite a bit longer

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Earthquake before anything ... it does reduces movement speed by 75%. I like when someone stucks his army behind his buildings and I do Earthquake and all his units are slow that can't do anything ...

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
i prefer the death star just because it can take out workers and even possible enemy units where otherewise they would just slow down.
and they say i watch too much star wars

Ued_colonial

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
piss, you think?

anyway its 100% clear, that tornado sucks,

next time i put in stampete