When is Starcraft 2 supposed to come out?

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I heard of Starcraft Ghost coming out late next year for the consoles but not the PC. But i didn't hear about Starcraft 2.When is it coming out. Please reply if you know

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
First of all, there might not even be a SC2, nobody knows for sure, except the people at Blizzard. If they arn't working on it yet then it will be released maybe about 2 or 3 years from now.

Mange

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since this thread obviously ended before it started lets change it. Does anybody have any ideas of what Starcraft 2 would be like. New maps, new units, new spells, and new abilities. I think it would be sweet if units could move underground or swim.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
well Sc took 2-3 yrs i think Sc2 migh be 3-4 yrs

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm I know Sc2 Will come out because did you know about the secret level of Broodwar? the secret level makes the Sc to continue the story and even ppl who try that level they said sc2 will be on for sure... Try the secret level..!!

ClanWing

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
First of all, there might not even be a SC2, noboidy knows for sure, except the people at Blizzard. If they arn't working on it yet then it will be released maybe about 2 or 3 years from now.
Okay... Just to let you know...

Blizzard announced along with SC:G that they will be releasing SC2 at the same time as SC:G.

If you want to know when that is, go scrounge around blizzard.com looking for it.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Clanwing...I never heard of that, but, could you use a SPECIFIC link? i mean every SC/WC player knows blizzard.com... And as far as i have heard there is NO OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE!!!

Mr.V

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by wkdentns
Hmm I know Sc2 Will come out because did you know about the secret level of Broodwar? the secret level makes the Sc to continue the story and even ppl who try that level they said sc2 will be on for sure... Try the secret level..!!
What secret level? I've never seen it!

And SC2 hmmmm........if it is coming out(well it is eventually), then it will come out after Diablo 3, or that at least what i read from Blizzards site a long time ago, be4 W3 came out!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Secret level:

In one of the Zerg campaing level of brood war, i believe it is the one b4 the last, its one where u must destroy a protoss base whitin 30 minutes.

anyway, u must finish it whitin 20 minutes. use cheats if u cant do it, they work there too

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
cheats work??????? i think my version got mussed up b/c it didnt let me go to it excpet for pwrover

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
maybe u mispelled the cheats, and voila, they didnt worked !!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ClanWing
Okay... Just to let you know...

Blizzard announced along with SC:G that they will be releasing SC2 at the same time as SC:G.

If you want to know when that is, go scrounge around blizzard.com looking for it.
I heard that blizzard was scared of making SC2 because bw was so good that they dont what sc2 to be a failure

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
Okay, 56k

1.) Please change the nasty avatar...

2.) they would be scared? are u kidding? Brood War could have been a lot better.... but they wanted to keep it low, unlike most computer games which take your whole harddrive.... (Final Fantasy 7 For Comp... Sucked)

CerebralChain

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Q: Will there be a StarCraft II? When?
A: Although we have not made any announcements and do not have a development or release timeline, we do fully intend to revisit the world of StarCraft on PC at some point in the future.

How's that for an answer?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ClanWing, you're a liar. As Strike stated every SC player knows of www.blizzard.com and never has heard of that. Blizzard DID state though that they haven't even STARTED SC II. Though they said that SCII is on top of their list of new games to do. They said they want to revisit the SC world and give the fans what they want.

SCfan13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i hate to crush you hopes but the chances of there being an sc2 are turning lower and lower. The Vice President of Blizzard Bill Roper said exactly in a PC mag i cant remember which saying "SC Ghost will hopefully END the Starcraft series on a high note". They left that secret level on BW to keep you guessing and make you buy Ghost thinking its the sequel. If you disagree with then your a video game nerd who doesnt know shit about capitalist profit. Blizzard is gonna use Ghost as a counterpart of a so called SC2 to sell even more than an actual one! Think about do you really think Blizzard wants to give up a profit by making sc2 after already dumping cash on ghost. Sorry guys but most mags and sites say there is a 30% of an SC2 coming out and a 70% of no SC2.

O and i forgot to add, Spikeo wherever you heard that Blizzard is putting SC2

on the top of their list, it was a big fat lie! God i gotta learn how to edit posts better lol

Moderator note: To edit, next time click the edit button, instead of triple posting. Thanks you