What's Tyrael's Worth?

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
my friend found tyrael's might and we do not know what its worth

it seems pretty cool but it gives crap all

L

Laharl

Well, Tyreal's net worth is a really tricky issue but I'll try to walk you through the logic.

Tyreal is an angel, and works directly for a god-like figure. God-like figures tend to be really rich, and can afford to pay their workers well. However, they are also really cheap douches, and Tyreal is off on earth talking to mortals and fighting demons. That makes the corporation look bad, and this is reflected by his pay dropping drastically.

So I'd say about a billion.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Don't trade it, ebay it for 150+, which is what I would do. They do go for 40high runes though, consider yourself lucky. The only time I found an ancient armor it was the crappy one (whatever the other one is, templar's might or something).

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
u can tradea tyreals at any time (they always have max value) for 40hr's, be stingy, tell the people exactly what you want. so many jahs, so many bers, no zods, and tell them they have to keep rejoining to makes ure they are permed runes.

if i were you though id ebay it, make some quick casht aht way. u can ebay, then buy 40 hr's for half the cash you just got, so youd come out with 40 hrs + like 50 bucks cash.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
cant ebay dont have a account

i told my friend we are gonna try and get 40 hr or something then split it 20 hr each