• West

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I find East is way less competitive. Maybe I'm just being prejudice being an East Coaster, but the mood and everything seems different. Same reason I'd never go on the Asian servers on StarCraft or Diablo even though I'd never understand ANYONE. Way too much competition... wait... it's been so long. Is there even an Asian server? Or am I making an ass out of myself as usual?

Games were meant as a vice to take your mind off things, and I intend to get every cent I paid for in quality stress-relief.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude west ownz and if u vote east ur gay... Leat competitive is europe... my ith bow 40/15 shaft ss gaze ans 197 titans-zon (thanks oneyed :) ) is untouchable... I made same build with BETTER gear on west and got owned :p

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
You obviously didn't read any of my post other than "I find East is way less competitive. Maybe I'm just being prejudice being an East Coaster, but the mood and everything seems different." And good job showing how I'm "wrong" with
Originally posted by l33t_0n3
dude west ownz and if u vote east ur gay
I don't think I've ever read a better argument. And you actually proved my point in what I said:

Originally posted by coRtALoS
I find East is way less competitive...

...Games were meant as a vice to take your mind off things, and I intend to get every cent I paid for in quality stress-relief.
That's great that you prefer West Coast, that's stating what you think, but I think bashing someone just because they post what they think, using absolutely nothing to back up your argument other than saying "You're gay" is childish to say the least.

Understand now? Or did you just post what you did because you're just like shrimpshark over in the StarCraft forums? Just interested in posting a few sentences in each thread to get your post count up without fully reading the other person's post.

Mikey The Guy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Uhhh. Well. Now. We have a uhh question that uhh needs answering. "which realm is better?" And I will answer this question with what I think is right, for i must do this inorder to prove that i know the right answer. Perhaps the right answer is an answer that will be left unsolved but i must try my hardest to reach the right answer, and i will because i have to.

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
wtf y bump and not even say anything that about the post...

east owns for ppl on the east or mid usa and west owns for west coasters reduced lag by like 10fps

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
l33t 0n3 said:
dude west ownz and if u vote east ur gay... Leat competitive is europe... my ith bow 40/15 shaft ss gaze ans 197 titans-zon (thanks oneyed :) ) is untouchable... I made same build with BETTER gear on west and got owned :p

im gay. i voted for east.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
they're both the same, same items, same class same everything.... i dont see no difference

Aqua-THF

Member!
Reaction score
I play East so I voted East, it is much more layed back. In my Starcraft days, West was always a better server, better players meant better games. West has it for competitiveness but I play for fun...