What would you do?

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It's happened allot to me, the best you can do is contact whatever site is hosting them and tell them there's been an intellectual copyright infringement. That's one of the reasons I seriously shy away from using anything I haven't created myself.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
MAN! the images are i make are so cool! No one can ever edit them for they will kill the word "Beutiful"

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
actually, i wouldnt mind it so much. i mean, non of my art is really that good yet...decent enough maybe, but i still wouldnt really mind. thats just me though, art is a hobby, not my life. in other words, im not going to get upset about anything...not to mention i normally do art for other people and not myself anyway.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would email them asking them to give credit for your work on their site *OR* "Legal actions will be taken". That always seems to work out for the best.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
well, i never say that they can, but if they do i probebly wouldnt do much about it. for now i suppose, if that makes more sense to you ;) just a GFX n00b helping another

Dirty[elf]

Premium Member
Reaction score
i would tell them to stop and if they didnt i would just shrug and say whatever..

but then again my work is nothing compared to u axl

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If they give me credit, I'm fine with it. But if they take out a sig / logo I put in there, and claim it for themselves *cough Anarchy* then I'de go balistic and hunt them down/kill them