What was your very first d2 character

Shadow-Hunter

Member!
Reaction score
I Did make a Paladin.. Skills was something like This: Maxed Hammer+ Concentration.. 10 Vigor.. 8 holy fire 1 holy shock.. 1 foh and No points in Holy shield... Did make 2 k hammer dmg With Concentration... :p

Mr.Sloth

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OH god.... i started back in like the 1.06 days...IF i recall, my first character was a crappy bone/crappy skele necro. Yes i was one of the first. :)

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
mine was a barb aswell, but that was like 4 years ago... his name was kamakar

I should even have a savegame of him on my hd (played on europe sc, and used mousepads saveplayer module)

i'll edit this post soon

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

my first was a Necro that i never got past lv5 :)
zerglite was too busy calling me a noob to let me do anything

Zerglite

Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:

my first was a Necro that i never got past lv5 :)
zerglite was too busy calling me a noob to let me do anything
yea i remember that :)

but u didnt have the game, so there's no use in playing because u cant get any good eqp, or get to lvl 30+ ( where the last skills become available )

xxtallguyxx

Member!
Reaction score
my first character was a mf blizz sorc they rule the best mfers in the game

Bonerific

Reaction score
i did the good old soceress first...I was wanna of those nerds in junior highschool that played AD&D....i actually carried around a satchel with multi-colored dice...

no wonder kids beat the crap out of me in junior high...
now I play d2 till my eyes burn.....

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
When I got Diablo 2, it was way before the expansion. I hopped right into online not playing any offline game I had no clue what i was doing. I made a melee sorc because I couldn't figure out the damn hotkey and what have you to have the characters do their skills. Soooo imagine a lvl 21 sorc that had all the points into warmth and tele. Not thats pathetic.

Tupac Amaru Shakur

Reaction score
my first cahr was a barb he got to hell diff in ladder, did about 1k with bonesnap :D i did how ever have no skills and kinda wondered y a hit took away 1/3 of my hp and sum 1 told me U NEED MORE DEF lol good times

Nicholas The Slide

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well technically my first char ever was a paladin, who i gave every skill i cold because if you can get it at a higher level it is so much better then the lower level one. but when i started online i made a barb...then left him and made an everything necro....omfg he sucked. i used boneslayer blade because it had higher damage then a wand :rofl2. i cringe at thye thought of him.

TH3 R3D B4R0N

Reaction score
Oh, I made the worst paladin imaginable of course. Best part was, it was on open, so i Just edited it and made it good again. Yay!

Abyss

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mine was a paladin who can use all the skills because i pump at least one to each of the skills ... man he got owned at around NM ...

sad end ...

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had a cold sorc,he was mikeeclark.i had a few friends who helped me out.this was in 09 and i got banned for botting.but it was so cool waking up and having a ton of item waiting for you.