What was your very first d2 character

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
mine was an mf double swing barb---lol

[Zoidberg]

Reaction score
.....when i first started i didnt know what an mf double swing barb was...i did a necro...because i thought it would b cool to control the dead.

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
[Zoidberg] said:
.....when i first started i didnt know what an mf double swing barb was...i did a necro...because i thought it would b cool to control the dead.
i kinda lucked out because my son told me about mf--- so i figured i may as well try to get high mf to find some decent gear--- while everyone was floppin around--- i was doin nm mephs and tradin gear like crazy--- then i finally got to hell meph

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
pvp smiter

shimshimheyxD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahhh.. good ol' times.. my first was a barb.. his name was Norton Virus. lol.. i messed him up soo ****ing bad.. he had 230 energy 140 str 20 dex and 80 vita. rofl

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
A barb in 1.8 which had 6 into bash -_-;.

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
a pally, he never got past lvl 10 tho :)

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
A paladin by the name of Voidolor. I loved him, even though he did suck a bit. When I heard about Girswolds Set, I was inclined to get tghe armor atleast, and when I did, I felt really good because my paladin looked cool and he played fairly well in the areas I liked to visit back then. Good memories.

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
My virgin was a sorry azz pally who majored in holy freeze, holy shock, and thorns.

Damn he was sorry... just outright pathetic. Had like 270 life heading into hell at level 68. Resists were all in the red and his def was under 1k.

I didn't get much better with my second attempt: a crazy zon with nothing maxed and skill points thrown all around like a watering the lawn. And I thought the buriza was da shizzo.

Yeah I was the UBER :nooob

ZConnor

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
280 life in hell, thats pretty damn funny.

ArtOfProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All skeleton Necro. I still havn't beaten the game because of it. Act III was just too much. Well, my computer was wiped anyways. He was pretty pimp though. I poured every point into mass skeletons, mages, and mastery.

SoD-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
First char was a Poison Nova/bone spirit semi-dueler necro in classic. He kicked some pretty good ass. I think that his stats were 120 in str, 50 in dex, 100 Vit, and 150 in ene.

He owned all sorts of shit, like lvl 46 charger, when he was 50, the guy couldn't hit him.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my first char was a necro,then i stopped at like lvl 3,and tested all the other characters.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
My first char on open was a pally who got to lvl 18 act 2
My first char on closed bnet was a druid lvl 91 :)

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
My necromancer. Metal maker.... it sucked and so did I.