What it used to be...

Zz.cOoL.zZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sc used to be my life lets go back like 2 years ago i used to be so upsessed with this game i would stay up till 5 in the morning and sleep till 5 p.m. and get up and do the same routine later... but now the game is dead i dont play it much at all once every about 4 weeks i still play games but the game hasnt changed at all everyone plays the same damn maps melee is terribly boring i quit making maps that used to be so fun now i practically fall asleep its like reading a book everyone i know basically quit and rarely ever gets on blizzard needs to come out with something fast WoW is stupid just another copy of everquest but everquest is 10 times as better (i hope so since you have to pay) all im saying is that they need some kind of other expansion whether its hella cheap or w/e who cares as long as it is different and starts it up again then they can stall for a while and maybe make sc 2 till then starcraft plain out sucks now period

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
yea sc is kinda crap nowa days... only way its fun ofr me is if i play with peopl i know

Jiggy

IT'S A GOAT!
Reaction score
Yea same here wing... ;) I dont play with people I dont know at all anymore.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If your going to say its dead you should check the online stats =/

And btw WoW is a million times better then EQ.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's really fun when you can cut up with friends online, makes it much more engrossing and memorable.

Zornor

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it's kinda dying... I'd support it, but I don't have a CD key. The Use Map Settings games are getting boring, too :(

L

Laharl

I still play with total strangers, mostly because I have no life.

But I play mostly d2 now, and *shrug* Broodwar is a lot less fun.

I remember the days when making maps was a great past time - provided entertainment, etc. Now? People just insult me.

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't play as much myself anymore, and I'm like a 7 year veteran of SC. I just play it to kill time mostly, whenever I have a chance now.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
There are still plenty of new UMS maps that keep me occupied, and i don't play SC everyday so i won't get sick of it too quickly, and if i do, after a couple of weeks at the most i'll miss it and want to get back into it.

And the friendly melee never goes astray either, i can always improve.