What is the name of this video game?

bobmcquinn

Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I found a game that I played for a little while, then stopped playing. Now I can't seem to find out what the name of the game was...

In the start of the game, you're in some headquarter, and you have to go through a door on the right.
A little while later you come to a room with a generator(?), or some type of machine which you can see through, but can't go through because there you can see electricity in the middle of it. (For fun, I used to pick up objects and throw them through it :p )
A little while later I came to a (underground) hallway(s) where there are some fences on the sides, and you have to (occasionally) jump over stuff and through some holes in the fences. Here you fight people with guns (also double-wielded guns, if I can remember correctly).
Some time later again, you arrive at a open space where there are some containers (the ones they use on boats) and also some type of force-field doors you either have to disable or get past.
Another time, you are in this big, big room where you have to fight a lot of people, and then get inside a ventilation shaft when you're done.
In this game, you can also destroy boxes, pick up random stuff and throw it around, climb up ladders etc. It has a first person view.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could help me find the name of this game. I've been looking for weeks, and I still haven't found it. (Some details I wrote might be slightly wrong or different, due to the fact that it's a few years since I played it).
It's not a well-known game (I think), such as deus ex, half-life, etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Need more descriptions than a vague description of map layout.

ie. What type of game was it, how was the artistic style, roughly what era it was from (based on general graphical ability), What was the main enemy's, and what age did it take place(present, future, etc.)