What is the best hero in the game?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
The kotg is good only for rushes.

The best is the DH.He is good for his attack,metamorphosis,immolation,etc.But i cannot leave him alone.I think the PotM is as good as him,although she's weaker.when you develop her to lvl6 or more,theres no better ranged magic than * *Starfall* * .
But you must defend the potm to make full d*m*g with s*ta*rfall

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best NE hero is beastmaster. Big problem with night elf is no heavy melee early on for night elf. Bear is awesome. Especially if you hurry level 3... you can get a chimeara type hawk + a level 1 bear.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i also like the new bug guy for UD that guy lvl's up sooo quik and he hells strong not to mention his beetles make great scouts

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
2 letters, DH. That b*tch is a crazy tank! Especially when he gets to level 6 with meta. It always seems like I lose because of meta....

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best Hero Killer: Mountain King -storm bolt and avatar......
Warden - SS and Blink
Best Support: Paladin - HOly Light, devotion aura......although not good with UD.....
POTM - Good is you're planning to mass archers.....
Best Hero Overall - I don't know....I so tired....

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
Do you mean in whole game of in NE?For NE i have to say demon hunter,because he is the only one who is decent as a fighter,and his skills are very nice at melee range.Its a real shame they made his mana burn so much worse than in the original released version of RoC,it was sweet :-D.But still,he is good.For whole game,i have to say archmage of mountain king.Mountain king is the best fighter by me,because think about it,his ultimate gives him 20 damage and 500 hp,and his other moves do very good damage,and slow or paralyze.Also,he has a 30%(i think)chance to paralyze every hit with lv 3 bash.The archmage is good,just because he can double mana regen,and can summon a unit more powerful than a knight at level five,or fire off a long lasting,high damaging AOE attack early on as well.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
My first move as moderator is to move this post, I just realized that it would be better in the discussion forums. If the thread was about just night elves then the situation would be different.

ClanGoH

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Those beetles at level 3 are also great in your army. And combine Crypt Lord with his Locust Swarm ultimate and Death Knight's Death Coil Level 2+ and there you have a nearly invunerable Crypt Lord.

My favorite hero is the Warden though. She's cool and all of her skills own.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
The crypt lord is a good hero, but getting him as a first hero is probably a bad decision. He is better as a 2nd or 3rd hero.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
blade master for a first hero, after that i dont really care...