What is the best hero in the game?

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
They r all really great but i would have to say Dark Archer she skills kick @$$ dark arrow that raises skeletons and lifesteal charm you cant go wrong :)

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
True but some heros r better at defeating units/other heros. Sure they have their own strengths and weaknesses but certin ones like the Warden or Dark Archer or Tauren or DH certinly privail over most other units.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Best 1v1 hero in game? Maybe Warden or MK... DH / KoTG are great for harrassing... priestess is good second hero for trueshot.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
no one gets KOTG for tranquility. they get it for entangle since it is a bitch of a spell.

Warden and DH are the best for ne, and potm for aura. nothing that hasn't already been said except the beast master is one of the best heros to be used with NE.

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warden is a great hero killer but overall i would have to say that MK is the best hero killed it has all the great skills to take out any hero with bash and storm bolt it owns. Use storm bolt that does impact damage then 9 sec stun then with bash it can dizzy them also if you use avatar theres almost no killing them. Continue using storm bolt and you cant go wrong.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MK was designed for 1v1 killing heroes. Unfortunately, Blizzard decided to give it such a low mana it can't enforce it properly.

I prefer the DH, but it needs a solid unit backing, 'cos Meta is sorta weak when facing a lot of units.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
definatly Warden maybe DH for back up but Warden has shadow strike wich is deadly to hero's and fan of knives that can kill multiple damged units or damage them itself. Its lvl 6 ability is a small army in its self and finaly you can blink yourself out of battle to go heal and proceed with the beating.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If we're talking 1v1 here... Vengeance wouldn't work because it needs bodies. MK would beat Warden. Avatar then storm bolt. Anything like SS / FoK doesn't work on him.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
avatar of vegence still can be summoned, it just wont summon any other units. and if u can get SS and fok early before avatar you can do good damage, but MK would probably win taht.

ShadowStealer87

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think beastmaster is teh best cause he is just so tough like his bear, that bnet is planning on nerfing him. BM harass=gg . Oh and where is shizo he hasn't posted in awhile we need him to start kicking some sense into these people with stupid ideas.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen shizo around either. i hope we haven't lost another poster, no matter what he sounds like

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
nah MK is not much of a problem for me with warden unless backed by a paladin. paladins are good against warden. i hate a paladin/soldeir rush cause u cant focus fire or SS the pally and then they go and put defend on footmen and it becomes very annoying

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, where the hell is Shizo I wanna argue with him!

Defend with Foots, maybe you should start putting Bears into your army.