What Game do you currently play alot of?

Nyoko121

Reaction score
Lol yeah, but I have other commitments like basketball, concert stuff and something else I can't remember, see I'm so busy I can't even remember what I have to do.. no time to do anything anymore, I'm a busy busy person...yay

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lol yeah, but I have other commitments like basketball, concert stuff and something else I can't remember, see I'm so busy I can't even remember what I have to do.. no time to do anything anymore, I'm a busy busy person...yay
Eh, not you, your sister!

Thank goodness, you have a life. That just sounded wrong, no?*

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
its soo much easier

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi
its soo much easier
Isn't Dragonball where you beat the crap out of people, and when you want to speed things up, cast these big fireballs that literally do 1-hit-KOs?

I'm sure you can play games and have a life - unless your life is that game.*

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Recently I have been playing alot of Counterstrike: Source....What do you guys play?
Counterstrike, but not source, 1.6. I've restarted to play it for 2 weeks now since I've quited playing it 2 years ago. It seems like I still got something, I've played on some servers in my country with some old pro friends. Too bad I will leave it again, but this is life.
I kinda hate counterstrike because even if I play pretty well I am nothing compared to what I was. I like Warcraft more, even if I stoped playing it for 4 months or so when I returned on battle.net I managed to win 5 games in a row, so....

Nyoko121

Reaction score
Isn't Dragonball where you beat the crap out of people, and when you want to speed things up, cast these big fireballs that literally do 1-hit-KOs?

I'm sure you can play games and have a life - unless your life is that game.*
My life isn't the game, I go on rarely, sometimes never

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score

depends on the game. rigth now only one that can 1hit ko but it takes a bit to charge it. melee doesnt do too much therefore melee combos + blasts and ultiamtes are mainly teh only way to dis out a good damge.

overall it did capture the dragon ball series really good.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Twilight Princess. Sometimes I play wang.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Counterstrike, but not source, 1.6. I've restarted to play it for 2 weeks now since I've quited playing it 2 years ago. It seems like I still got something, I've played on some servers in my country with some old pro friends. Too bad I will leave it again, but this is life.
I kinda hate counterstrike because even if I play pretty well I am nothing compared to what I was. I like Warcraft more, even if I stoped playing it for 4 months or so when I returned on battle.net I managed to win 5 games in a row, so....

It's because Counterstrike is more based on hand skills than Warcraft is.

ArMeD_SuRvIvOr

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
I play Caesar 3 (yes, old game), Warcraft 3 and Rome: Total War. I'm a fan of the C&C series, used to play those a lot.

edit: I play tiberian sun, govi.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Now im hooked on Goldeneye: Rogue Agent for gamecube. The Hard mode is really ****ing hard and the levels are long as ****.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I just bought AOE3. Its pretty fun. I'm liking it. I can't wait until I get better with the game. Then it should be really fun. :)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I went back to the Turok Series for N64 and still play Warcraft III and D2.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Tomorow thw PsP gaming starts. I'm getting my memory stick which Means Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code here I COME!!!!

other than that I play a lot of NHL06 great EA sports game ever.. LOve hockey and cant get enough of it...

d2 occasionaly.. i get bored too ezily..