What Game do you currently play alot of?

L

Laharl

Anyone here play Kirby all stars? It's addictive like you wouldn't believe. One of the best made games ever. (I'm also getting back into it now in ROM form)

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
Anyone here play Kirby all stars? It's addictive like you wouldn't believe. One of the best made games ever. (I'm also getting back into it now in ROM form)
For what platform? i've played alot of kirby games but i'm not sure i've played all stars.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I don't have a WOW account, I have a life.
ahahahahahahha.

Also as a correction there is no such thing as Kirby allstars, there is however Kirby Super Star which I assume you mean.

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I asume you like Kirby.

I like playing NHL 06 on PS2.

Yeah i like Hockey. I am Canadian.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
How would you know without playing it?
Way too many people are addicted to that game and take it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to seriously.

[Koolaid]

Reaction score
I played the game. I dont find it addictive. I find it sucks.

L

Laharl

Yeah, sorry. My mistake. It's for SNES and as it's been said before: It's a compilation of kirby games. You guys should download, play it.

Ues ZNES because it allows multiplayer over the net ;)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
In actualyity, the funny thing about kirby allstars, is alot of the games were created just for that game collection, so its not even a compilation of old kirby games (relatively speaking of course, it's all old now.)

Nyoko121

Reaction score
I used to play WOW, i didn't want to get my soul sucked away for eternity...LOL, i just play Warcraft III TFT, and other stuff when i don't have anything else to do...

Pee Wee

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo (PC)
Final Fantasy III (DS)

I need a 360 and/or Wii =(

Nyoko121

Reaction score
Yea, I guess, but my sister plays WOW 24/7...it's quite sad...it's not like i play Warcraft III 24/7...HALLELUJAH I HAVE A LIFE
No offense to any who don't have a life....

Shadow1psc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play WoW and I still maintain A's in college, a girlfriend, and going to the movies almost every day (presuming there's something I haven't seen).

24 Rogue after a week. It's hard to take a game this easy/fast seriously. I'm used to hardcore MMO style (FFXI as the extreme in time needed) so if I go to fast, I'll just end up dropping this game.

Nyoko121

Reaction score
Lol, that's how sad my sister is...I say to her she needs a life, she claims she has one though...

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
War3 and Counter-Strike

-Frank :cool: