What ever happened to diablo3

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
ok well i was wondering what ever happened to diablo 3 i mean like before so many people were talking about it and now no one is lol i was just wondering what ever happned to it lol are they still gunna make it???:rainfro:

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
We hope.
Most of our dream and speculations have been crushed. But we are still hoping.

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
who knows maybe they will end up comeing out with it

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
They may develop it, but they still got SC2 and a WoW expansion to contend with.

yomama11

Member!
Reaction score
ya that is true but after that stuff comes out there still is a chance for diablo 3

SpAwNtHeKiLlEr

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Diablo 3 better come out, blizzard can't just simply say **** our diablo series fans, and lets move on with other stuff. They will not forget us or they will have a lot of angry pissed off diablo series fans, harassing them into the suicide. There are too many fans for these games, they can't just forget us now.

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
even if they do diablo 3 and looks like they havent even started with it knowing blizzard it took them hmm 2 years or so to make tbc witch was half copied from the old content and added new colors and same caves and new colored bears and bats and such every little content just to say and it took them 2 years 2 FUCKING YEARS! so if theyr gonna do diablo 3 i bet most of oyu will be old and have kids or killed your self by then

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
even if they do diablo 3 and looks like they havent even started with it knowing blizzard it took them hmm 2 years or so to make tbc witch was half copied from the old content and added new colors and same caves and new colored bears and bats and such every little content just to say and it took them 2 years 2 muffinING YEARS! so if theyr gonna do diablo 3 i bet most of oyu will be old and have kids or killed your self by then
have you even looked at information regarding diablo 3? theres multiple posts in this forum with links to hard evidence that diablo3 is being worked on...

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
being worked on lol ye ok youl be in your grave before it comes out no point sitting and waiting for it

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
again: read up before posting. http://blizzard.com/jobopp/, go look at job titles, thats enough to prove my point right there.

now i didnt say its going to be anytime SOON, but within the next couple years im most deffenant we'll hear something

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
next couple of years my ass it took them 2 years to make burning crusade witch they copied all the old content and monsters and put new colors on it and didnt even make new caves or building shapes and same with starcraft 2 looks exacftly like the first starcraft but a small upgrade and that game still takes ages so youl be in your grave before diablo 3 comes out wont be out for a long long time whatever you might think

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
my god, i swear you must have a text file that you just CTRL C, CTRL V with.

ive pointed out the flaws in that statement in another post, not worth going through it again.

*edit* do you even bother watching where u post ur pasted notepad text? you said the same thing in this thread 2 times now.

S

sudisk

If you really want the quality of a Diablo, why don't you check at Flagship studios ?

Many of the original Diablo/Diablo 2 devs went there and made Hellgate: London and a nice "Network test program" called Mythos that could very well become some good candidate for being Diablo's heir.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hellgate: London was crap, serious crap.

I'm hoping more out of Mythos though. I've already signed up for its beta.

wettstone2

Reaction score
Do you ever read interviews on your own? A reporter ask what they will do next after Starcraft 2 and WoW Wrath of the Lichking and why they didn't make Diablo 3. The Answer was that Blizzard Staff is decieding what they want to do next.

But they will make Diablo 3. It will come out until 2013...... That was the answer from Blizzard. So just keep waiting.......

PS: What they wan't to do next on WoW theres nothing they can do again There is no other race that exist in the "orginal" Warcraft Universe and no more secret Places. (just to remember: They wantet to add Outland to WC3 but dropped idea and the lichking is finaly back ind Wrath of the Lichking). And i think they dont make a Starcraft 3 right after Starcraft 2 so what they want to do next?

PS2: Another reporter asked if they make Diablo 3 like WoW. Blizzard answerd that they will keep the Single - Player and B.net but they will improve the B.net. (Better overlay, better anti-cheat, better Servers).

I will add the orginal Interviews if i can find them again.