Weird/unexsplainabel things.

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
the girl looked about 15 years old, and was wearing good clothes...FREAKY....
did you watch any videotapes recently? Did you get a phonecall afterward?

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HOLY SHIT! I have two computers and the other had the screensaver running. Well as I was typing I hear a 'click' behind me. I started tingling all over and turned around real quick to see no one behind, but yet I watched the desktop slowly come into view!! wtf........ I got up to see if my parents were awake, but no one is in the living room! I didn't do it either, cause I haven't moved from my seat or done anything to cause the SS to go away..... oh man I'm freaking out.

Man.... I'm gonna tell these stories quick. They're quite scary.

Case I:

One night while I was around 12 yrs old, I suddenly open my eyes for no reason at all and see this after image of a man standing over me with a chain-saw and a ski mask. I was not dreaming before I awoke, and I have never seen any of the Jason movies before. It scared the hell out of me.

Case II:

Another night, when I was 15 I had just gotten home at midnight from wherever I was. When this antique clock we have struck 2, I awoke suddenly. As my eyes open I see nothing but red.... BLOOD red. I close my eyes and start shaking. I open my eyes again and everything is fine. There's a light in the hall and when I go to the bathroom I see my brother. We talked for a bit, then we both went to bed. Next morning, I wake up and my brother is gone. At about 10am he comes home. I ask where he went last night and he told me he was never home.......... I freaked out after that.

Case III: Here's where I lost my sanity.

Just recently, like when I was 17, I awoke again in the night. I got up and went to the bathroom to relieve myself. I start feeling a little hungry so I go to the kitchen. Strangely everything is bright, like its daytime or something. I look at the clock and see that its 3 o'clock (standard minute hand and hour hand clock) and decided to walk outside to the porch. As I get outside, its bright, TOO bright, to be day time. I look up and see no sun whatsoever.
I start shaking a bit, and look around. I can see the trees, but not the ground. Something, I don't know what exactly, compelled me to look at the sky again. I do and I see this large, black triangle. It slowly moved across the sky..... I look back down at the grass again, then everything goes dark. I blink and everything is normal. The porch light was on, dogs were barking, wind blowing slightly, when before the light was off, dogs were gone, and the wind was dead.
About a year later, my cousin and I are talking about ghosts and whatnot and he mentions the same story about the black triangle. At that moment, I lost most of my sanity.

As of right now, I don't know WHY, but I keep feeling these waves. Like when a sudden cold breeze hits you, a little shiver from the back of you head starts this wave that goes to your feet. I kept getting them while I was typing all this up.... damn looks like I'm getting a sleepless night. I've never been this freaked out in a LONG time. oh man..... i'm dead serious about all this. I better get to sleep.

termi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
k when i was a kid i got this cartoon for my birthday that was on tape. when i poped it in i knew exactly, before even watching it, what woyld happen. now this was no prediction i knew the cartton to the smallest detail and there was no way i could have seen it before cause it just came out on tape

shocker1000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
first off *gives LordSlippy a cookie made in a cake n Bake oven*

ok you people have managed to really freak me out. espesally the triangle story that's really really weird.

EDIT: hey I started a new page cool

ihavecome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
EEP....these things r freaky....why do they happen ??
the titel is weird/---unexsplainable--- things....

if we could exsplain how/why these things happen then it wouldnt fit in the topic all that well... any how, heres soemthing weird taht hppened to me...

one time i had a dream that i droped something into the pool, i dont remember what it was but i remember soemthing fell into the pool. so i said something like "oh this is going to cost me big oh no, oh wait thats right this is water proof." so the next day i take my self phone out side and i take a dip in the pool. anyway then the phone rings so i reach out of the pool to try and pick it up... but it sliped out of my hand and gone right into the pool... but my phone isnt water proof :( and it did cost me big :(

ShockWave987

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
EEP....these things r freaky....why do they happen ??

If I were to guess, I'd say we're seeing beyond our reality. Temperarory glimpes into different realities. We're ignorant of so many things...... but that's just CRAZY talk...... yet..... I think I AM crazy.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol, i once had a dream and in the dream i was running thru a huge yard, and playing with a dog....

then the next day i got my puppy and i was playing with him in my yard...IT WAS AWESOME...but the dog in my dream didnt look like the one i got...

ihavecome

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why are we talking about dreams its suposed to be weird things... the thing with the dog, did you know you were getting a dog? that would be why you had the dream.