i never woulda thought that ;)

pyro_junky

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mabye he moved away for a wile...

anyway another weird thing that happens to me that i just remembered

theres this guy that always wears black shirt pants and shoes... almost everytime i go outside i see him walking around... but i never ever look out a window and see him... and my freinds never see him around... and im outside alot and if he is out almost every time im out he must be around allthe time... and like i said none of my freinds in the naborhood see him.

do you think that soemthing weird is going on or is it quwincedic... how do you like my spelling od the word :( lol ;)

desroches

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well My friend and I were sleeping at my place. My parents weren't home, we were upstairs in the main room. We had just turned the Tv off, and were trying to get to sleep. Then Iheard this screeching sound from downstairs. I opened my eyes and looked over at my friend. He was sitting in his bed listening to it. We were super scared, cuz it would screech like every 30 seconds... We eventually got the guts to go downstairs and checck it out (with a butchers knife). We had searched the entire basement, and found nothing. And just when we got back upstairs it started screeching again... :O!! Bt we managed o fall asleep to it.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpiritSkater
kamikaze that was about the lamest "try" to diss on anyone EVER
no it was funny, it's just that... well, i didn't want to tell you but i'm afraid you have sense of humor cancer:p

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time i walked into my room in the AFTERNOON and i looked like 10feet to my right and i saw someone just hanging there...then i went to go get my brother and when i came back it was gone...this was 2 years ago when i was 16....the lady had no eyes.....it freaked the hell outta me

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
did you just get a glips at her or did you take a good look... caus one time my dad thought a little girl with blond hair was in our back yard but he only got a glips as he was driving away in the car... it was actully just my dog...

so you may have seen soemthing but thought it was something elts. it happens all the time.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I always used to hear this scratching noise and I thought it was someone out to get me, but then I realized my house had rats...

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol yeah i remeber this one time i heard a mysterious walking noise around my room...then i realized it was my dog....how stupid lol......im weird like that lol

WOOT WOOT I HAVE OVER 300+ POSTS, NOW GET ME A COOKIE AND IT BETTER BE MADE WITH CAKE N BAKE OVEN....or else........

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
last night i was in my room playing .hack//sigh infection... then my dog started barking, so i gone down to see whats up. my dog was barking at the couch. so i go upstairs and just as i unpause it *bark bark*

so i decided to go setup my ps2 donw there and keep my dog company so she would stop barking. so i got it hooked up then sat down on the couch, i felt really cold when i sat down and sprung right up and my dog started barking again. i was freaked, it was like a goast was there on my couch or soemthing. so i sat down on a chair and played my game to keep my mind off it after my dog stoped barking. so i stayed up till the sun rised and finaly gone up stairs and fell asleep.

werid hu? :/

pyro_junky

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by LordSlippy
i had something the exact same happen to me a long time ago, i was like 13 years old..then i realized there was the air conditioner behind the sofa...hahaha
but i dont have an ac behind the couch! and how do you exsplain my do barking at the couch, and right when i sit there i get "really cold" in a sorta warm room i sudenly got really cold and when i get up im not cold anymore!!! so its not an ac!!