WcReplays.com

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I watched a few replays from there but they were always downwheres. After watching a few not by him sinse he quit. 70% of people are mirroring exact starts and abuse from their...

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
yeah and it shows :p

j/k

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
It does show. Just not as often as I have hoped.

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Now that u mention it theroy I wanted to post this. It's downwheres final audio commentary. actually theres no replay, its a 90+ compilation of all his favorite commentary moments. For those that have never heard a downwhere commentary I can not stess enough about what you missed. they really were some of the greatest/funniest commenteries warcraft will ever see.

Downwheres final commentary

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
I registered with the only purpose to have replays.I watch them but maybe watching the same replays several times isnt worse than watching more and more replays.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Originally posted by nevergoingback
Now that u mention it theroy I wanted to post this. It's downwheres final audio commentary. actually theres no replay, its a 90+ compilation of all his favorite commentary moments. For those that have never heard a downwhere commentary I can not stess enough about what you missed. they really were some of the greatest/funniest commenteries warcraft will ever see.

Downwheres final commentary
I listened to it a while ago. It's pretty funny..Well as funny as something can get when relative to Warcraft.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site