Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wcgalaxy.com
ok
let me tell you something
It is them
They phoned me a couple times.. I am 100% sure it is from Blizzard
Also I got many e-mails from visitors to tell me to remove them. Therefore I removed them and my website will not supports hacks anymore. Well i think I did a good move cuz my forum has more members:D

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
If you don't offer hacks your site will drop in users... no offense to mewgood, but the only thing keep it up is all the hacks it's got. The reason your forum grew in members is prob cause people signed up to complain lol. Oh well, good luck with it man!

sucker:)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wcgalaxy.com
lol
no really. I hav't recive any complain about putting the hacks down. Mewgood.com doesn't has any new hacks.. All he is putting is cheats and other stuff...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
well

Correct me if i'm mistaken, but I took a quick browse through one of your forums and noticed a few people upset about hacks being gone. Most of them who were upset prob didn't bother to post though, they just left your site, went to google and searched for "warcraft3 hacks -wcgalaxy" ..... lol

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I don't see what the problem it is for hosting it. You just have it there it's not like you use it. I would give them the big **** you.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I agree with hobo... blizzard is gay. Sucker...... There is always gonna be hacks, whether you have them or not, people will just find them somewhere else. If you put a disclaimer on your site then there shouldn't be a problem. A disclaimer like "Using this hacks is against Blizzard's rules. We provide these hacks solely for use on single player gaming. We do not support use of these hacks on battle.net and if you choose to do so, you are doing it at your own risk"... on and on. If you put this up and make it visible, I don't know if there is much blizzard can do... it's up to you though, if it were me though, I wouldn't fold under their BS threats. Not saying i'd be all tough and stuff, but i'd present them with the facts to the best of my knowledge and not just let their lawyers bully me around.

scsi

sucker:)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wcgalaxy.com
well
ya you didn't host them.
They ****ing phone and tell me to put the shit down.
lol
and they said they will call the police to clsoe the damn website down.
lol

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by HipHopHobo
Hey skuzzy host the hacks man. :)
Well, I would, but then i'd be using alot more bandwidth without much gain in return... maybe once I launch BattleNetwork (if ever) i'll host them