but DiabloII is kind of old and starcraft is even older
I will make a WOW site.
But later..

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I am not sure there will be alot of interest from alot of people for WoW. Pay-for-Play :x . I have no money online anywhere and I could do with WoW unless someone makes a free server :).

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
well, WoW won't be released for a while from what I understand... so maybe you'll have money when it's released :)... About there not being alot of interest in WoW to make a fan site for it....., just take a glance at the most popular game ever my made, it's called everquest :)

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I do too. It's paying for a game you have to buy first is like have to pay to play a PS2 or X-box online, not to mention buy the game first!

But PS2 does support linux so thats good.

Redcloak

Member!
Reaction score
You cannot run a MMORPG without making it a monthly fee game.

There are countless articles on why, namely bandwidth costs, so it isn't a mistake. It is a requirement. Unless a companies goal is to go bankrupt in a few months, you do not run a non-monthly fee MMORPG, sorry guys.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hey sucker,

Why'd you stop allowing hacks?... you get a threatening letter or something? lol. People always sending those out... if you got one from blizzard make sure it's really from them.